16

Blair woke up in Gavi's bed, once again, a regular occurrence at this rate. Her and Gavi had been dating for a few months, so it was almost like his place was her second home.

She felt a warm hand hug her from behind, Gavi pushed his body up against hers. "Morning." He mumbled, digging his face into her neck.

"Morning." She replied, mid yawn. Blair could feel his breathing on her neck, the sensation made her mind wander off.

"Do you want to go get a coffee or something today?" Gavi asked, still half asleep, his voice croaky as it always was in the mornings. Blair took his hand and gripped it tightly, she checked her phone.

"Well, it's 11am right now, so maybe let's go soon?" Blair said.

Gavi rolled over and checked his phone, "I haven't slept this late for years." He said quickly jumping out of his bed. Blair followed him and got out, wandering around like a zombie trying to find the jeans she had left round his.

"Gavi where are my-" She said, getting cut off by Gavi who held out her jeans. "Mind reader, thank you." She continued, quickly getting changed. All she had with that was a spaghetti strap top, which with the cold weather - it wasn't the best idea. "Do you have a hoodie I can borrow?" She asked, throwing herself onto his bed, watching as Gavi got his wallet together.

"I'm going to run out of hoodies," He said looking through his wardrobe.

"Have this one." He continued passing Blair a Black hoodie with a design on the back.

"You have at least a million hoodies, you'll get this one back don't worry." She replied, slipping the hoodie on. As any of his clothing was, it was a loose but comfortable fit.

The pair made their way into town via Gavi driving her, they found a cafe in the heart of Barcelona. Gavi ordered the drinks, being best decision as he actually spoke Spanish.

Blair waited at the collection point, being approached by a young man, around her age. She desperately looked for Gavi, seeing him still paying. "With a figure like that, you shouldn't be wearing a hoodie." The man said, leaning uncomfortably close to Blair.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" She asked, shooting her eyes back to Gavi to see him walking back over to Blair. The man placed his hand on Blair's shoulder, sliding it down her arm,

"Trust me, it was a compliment."

Gavi's expression very clearly changed when he saw this, his walking picked up slightly and his face looked pissed.

He slapped the man's arm, "Get the fuck off." He said, doing as he had done so the day before, getting up in the mans face. "Fuck off." Gavi repeated, ushing the man away. Yet the man didn't leave, making more trouble for himself.

"You can surely do better than this." He said looking at Gavi and then at Blair, almost as if he was comparing the two. Gavi started to breath slightly heavier before he took his hand and slapped the man point blank around the face.

Blair pulled Gavi quickly out of the cafe.

She bit her lip as she waited for Gavi to explain himself, but he didn't. "What on earth was that?" She asked. "What has got into you recently." She continued, wondering who the stranger was in-front of her, trying to imagine why he was acting out the way he was.

Gavi was at a loss for words, "I-" he said, forgetting how to speak English.

"First it was João, and now that guy." Blair said, in no means did she mean to upset him, she was just confused.

Gavi picked up her hand, however Blair pulled it back. "Why." She said, as a reference asking to why he was getting violent.

"Because," he said, freezing mid sentence, taking a deep breath before continuing. "Because I love you Blair, I can't help it." He admitted. Blair once again went speechless, completely regretting everything she had just said. That was the first time he had said those three words, "Say something please." He continued.