4

Blair woke up to her phone ringing, it was buzzing along her bedside table somewhere. She patted along her table until she eventually found it, she squinted her eyes not having time to read who it was she just answered. "Hello?" She said, her voice croaky and tired. "Sorry hi, it's Gavi did I wake you?" He asked, his voice sounding genuinely apologetic.

"No it's fine." Blair said, sitting up against her headboard, she perked up her voice slightly to sound more inviting on the phone. "I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to come watch me train today? And then we can go for coffee after?" He asked, sort of stumbling his words when asking. "Of course I would love to!" Blair said, quickly getting out of bed and running to the mirror to see if her hair was fine from sleeping with it wet.

"Could I pick you up?" Gavi asked, "How long do I have?" Blair asked, hoping she at least had more than twenty minutes. There was a couple seconds of silence, "How about 25 minutes, is that okay?" He replied. Blair smiled, forgetting that Gavi couldn't see her smile through a phone call. "I will send you my address, see you in a bit." Blair said, saying their goodbyes on the phone and ending the call.

She threw some quick makeup on, some mascara, doing her brows and a little concealer and lipstick. She threw an outfit together, nothing too special. Realistically she'd take at least 45 minutes to get ready, however when she was on a time limit she somehow did the same routine in a slightly shorter time.

"Clary, I'm going out!" Blair shouted, getting caught off guard by Clary who was in the kitchen. "Where you going? To see your lovebird?" Clary joked, Blair rolled her eyes and got stopped by a shoe situation. "Wear the blue Jordan's they match your top and necklace." Clary said, sorting Blair's problem instantly.

"And yes, I'm going to see Gavi, he's picking me up in a minute." Blair said, pushing her lips into a thin smile to try hide her excitement. "Enjoy B, don't have too much fun though." Clary winked. Blair received a message on her phone, the message simply saying 'outside' from Gavi. She said her goodbyes to Clary and wandered down the drive.

"Good morning." Blair said as she got into Gavi's car, "Hey, how are you?" He asked, putting his car into first gear and started to head to the training grounds. "I'm okay, glad you asked me to come out." She replied. "We shouldn't be training for too long, i think it's only about an hour today as a few of the guys have a couple important things, and then I'm yours for the rest of the day." Gavi explained, making sure to be totally transparent with Blair. "Sounds good!" She replied, taking a few glances at him as he drove.

They arrived at the training ground prematurely, Gavi once again opening the door for Blair, the same as he did outside the hotel. "I hope you don't get too bored." Gavi said as they walked into the training grounds, "Don't worry, I promise I won't!" Blair said assuring him. They walked to the field and Gavi showed Blair where she could sit, giving her the option of the most comfortable seat that he could find.

Every now and again Blair would get star struck seeing Lewandowski doing some training with Gavi and the team. Whilst she wasn't the biggest football fan, she surely was the biggest Lewandowski fan. She loved him to pieces. As she watched the players she was mesmerised, the way they had such control over the ball was outstanding.

"Hey Blair how you doing?" Lewandowski asked as he walked into the tunnel, taking a second to stop and talk to her. "I'm doing good, I still have to thank you for signing that top for me, means a lot." She said, her heartbeat suddenly speeding up. "No worries." He said, patting her on the shoulder and wandering back inside.

As Gavi finished he pulled his shirt up to wipe the sweat off his face, and Blair had never been more attracted to a man in her life.

"He remembered my name." Blair said as soon as Gavi walked over, "Who?" He asked, not exactly caught up on what she was talking about. "Lewandowski." She replied, Gavi saw how much that meant to her, which meant a lot to him.

"Do you mind if I quickly hop in the shower?" He asked, leading her into the building. She ushered him on, sitting on a sofa which was located just outside the changing room. "Clary's friend!" She heard come from her left, she looked over and saw Pedri walking her way. "Hey." She said, wondering what he had to say. "So, I forgot the other day to ask Clary for her number, so I was wondering if you could give it to me?" He asked, in which Blair happily obliged and gave Pedri Clary's number. "Before you message her, phone her, she won't believe it's you otherwise." Blair said, warning him.

A couple minutes later Gavi walked out of the changing room, his hair still wet, yet he looked better than ever. "All ready?" Gavi asked, Blair nodded her head and got up from the sofa that she had sunk into. "What's the plan then? Coffee?" Blair asked walking close enough to Gavi to have their arms brush every now and again. "Yeah if that's okay with you, I know this place that does a great Latte you'd love it." Gavi explained, "A Latte, you know me so well already." Blair chuckled.

The entire car ride they had to the coffee shop they just spoke, about themselves, about what they disliked, what they liked. In some cases they were so different, however in others they were so similar. It made them perfect for one another.

"Two Lattes please." Gavi asked the worker, paying for the order and leading Blair over to a table in the corner of the coffee shop. "This is Barcelonas secret, not even a week here and you already know it." He joked, glancing over to the counter every now and again to see if their drinks had been made yet. Eventually the drinks made their way over to the table, Blair mixed in a couple sugars and took one sip, and instantly she was in love. "This is amazing." She said, in disbelief that something could taste so different from every other Latte, but the fact it tasted so much better. "We can make this our little thing." Gavi said, admiring her eyes as she spoke. "What, two Lattes and this table in the corner of the coffee shop? I like the sound of that."

"How was the move?" He asked taking a large sip of his drink. "It was great, had a little trouble building some stuff but we got there eventually. I will invite you around when everything is decorated." She said, watching as his face lit up when she said she'd invite him around eventually. "How far do you live then?" She asked, Gavi laughed, "Literally a 5 minute drive from yours funnily enough, it's a nice area." He said.

They sat in the coffee shop for hours, just chatting to each-other. The conversation flowing with ease. Eventually Blair had to go home, promising Clary that she'd be back before 3 so that they could go shop for some plants to put around the house. Gavi dropped Blair home, waving her off as she walked up to her doorway.

"So, how was it?" Clary asked, sitting in the kitchen once again ready to leave for the shops. "It was great. Did you get a phone call?" Blair asked, hoping that Pedri had called her. "I did." Clary said, blushing slightly. The pair spoke about the phone call and Blair's date with Gavi all throughout the trip they took to the garden centre, doing more talking then looking for plants.