9

Blair woke up once again to a cold, empty bed. She checked the time to see it was 4am, an absurd time for her or anyone to be awake. She groaned into her pillow, taking one last look to see if Gavi was anywhere to be seen.

"You're awake?" Gavi said walking into her room, his hair still messy from where he had been sleeping. He shut the door behind him as he walked in, getting back into bed with Blair.

Blair's eyes were still adjusting to the darkness, urging to sleep more. "Blair I have a question." Gavi said, anticipating the question more than he would have hoped.

Blair mumbled, pretty much indicating that she was willing to answer it. Gavi wrapped his arm around Blair, placing his hand on her waist. "Would you ever maybe consider making this a permanent thing?" He asked, knowing that she was tired and he probably shouldn't be asking at that moment. But it was all he wanted to ask.

"Gavi did you sleep?" She asked, completely forgetting about the question he had asked for a minute.

"No." He replied, his voice sounding more and more strained. Blair sat up slightly, looking into Gavi's eyes as well as she could in the dark.

"Hey," she said cupping his face in her hands, seeing a tear roll from his face, she was clueless to what was happening, "What's wrong?" She said wiping the tear from his cheek.

"I finally realised why you left the other day, Pedri said you're scared. And I just shook it off because how could someone be scared of something like this, but I was oblivious. Last night I felt the best I have in ages, and it's because I was with you. But now I'm scared, I'm scared I'll mess it up, i have a temper, I am never around, I can't -" Blair cut Gavi off from talking by putting her hand over his mouth.

"Please don't." She said, Blair herself had started to tear up. "If we're both scared that we will mess it up, why don't we give it a try, just like you said yesterday." She continued, seeing Gavi's face release some tension.

"Go back to sleep, I won't set an alarm and we will just wake up when we wake up okay?" Blair said, pulling the covers over their bodies. Gavi complied, hugging Blair like his life depended on it, slightly sniffling every now and again. No matter how scared of a relationship, or feelings, either one of them were, it was hard to deny there was nothing going on there.

« «

The pair were awoken to a loud bang on the door, "Blair!" Clary shouted from the outside, opening the door. "You're still in bed?" She asked, seeing that both Gavi and Blair were there.

"Blair, your parents are downstairs." Clary said, almost scared for Blair.

Blair had a rush of panic flood over her, she wasn't dressed, her parents didn't like waiting, and she had a boy in her house with her. "I will tell them you need a little more time." Clary said shutting the door behind her.

"Why do you look like you're about to cry." Gavi said, quickly getting out of bed and holding Blair in his arms.

"I didn't want them to come here," she said, thinking of what she was going to say. "It's fine I will go down in a minute." Blair said putting some proper clothes on. She stood up for a second, gathering a selection of her surroundings. "I feel like I'm going to throw up." She said casually, Gavi all of a sudden felt concerned.

"Want me to come down with you?" He asked, knowing it probably wasn't the best idea but at least it was one.

Blair nodded her head and threw Gavi's hoodie at him, "You can take that off after they leave." She said admiring his body one more time.

The pair walked down the stairs to be greeted by Blair's parents slightly confused. "Morning Blair, who's this?" Her mother said, her accent coming out majorly.