15

"I swear to god Blair if you don't hurry up we will be late." Clary said leaning on the wall outside Blair's room.

Blair rushed out, "Do i look okay?" She asked fluffing her hair one more time.

"You look fit, I'm sure your lover boy will agree." Clary smiled, walking down the stairs with Blair following closely behind.

Blair was wearing Gavi's top, the one he had given her one of the first times they had spoken to one another. She had a little section of her wardrobe which was all of Gavi's match jerseys that he had given her, she'd also got a collection of his clothes that he'd either give to her or leave round there.

"What if the game is the worst game they'd ever play?" Blair asked as they exited the car, walking into the stadium.

The passes they had been given was 'Players Experience'. The seats were next to the players benches, right next to the pitch. They'd range anywhere from €400-500 a match, however they'd got those seats for the entire season, for free. All the matches at Camp Nou that was. Away games they'd got tickets, but the seats were more so the normal tickets.

Blair sent a message to Gavi telling him good luck, knowing he wouldn't see it until after the game. She took her seat and instantly felt comfortable, funnily enough she'd actually be able to speak to the players due to the location of her seat. Which was just perfect.

"Blair?" Pablo Torre said cluelessly, looking back and seeing his friend.

"Pablito!" Blair said leaning down slightly so she could hear him better, "Oh Gavi? Seats?" He asked, referring to the fact they were here, and in those seats.

Blair nodded her head, "Yes thankfully, I'm not paying for these." Blair laughed, leaning back to be more comfortable.

The game started, Barcelona had an amazing first half. Lewandowski scored a goal, with Gavi taking the assist, with Pedri passing the ball to Gavi in amazing fashion. Near to the end of the fast half, Gavi managed to get the ball past Griezmann and Félix, which allowed him to score a goal which would be spoken about for weeks.

They played against Atletico De Madrid, who also scored a goal in the first half. At the end of the first half, it was 2:1, to Barcelona.

Blair had caught the eyes of João Félix, a player for the opposing team. However, during the first half Gavi and João had gotten into some sort of altercation, more than one time. Resulting in a lot of pushing, and a lot of bad air between the two.

"You should come over to the Atletico side." João said to Blair, leaning on the barrier so that he could divide all his attention to her. Clary wasn't present at the time, as she'd gone to get some drinks, which meant Blair was all by herself in this matter.

"I quite like it on this side." Blair said, moving her hair to behind her back, showcasing the Barcelona badge of her top.

"You know we'd treat you a lot better." João said, he smirked as he spoke, feeling as if he was the best man there was.

"Do you mean, you? Or the team?" Blair asked.

João laughed in response. "I think you know the answer to that." He winked, making Blair feel unbelievably uncomfortable.

Clary had finally begun walking back and was in sight, "One second." Blair smiled to João, turning her back to him and walking to help Clary with the drinks. João took interest in the fact she was wearing a signed Gavi shirt, yet somehow he just hadn't connected the dots yet. Not even with Gavi realising what was happened, Gavi had been glaring João down for at least a minute, whispering to Pedri every now and again.