2

The first half of the football game itself was a joy to watch, Blair had never really spent that long watching football before, even if it was only the first half. Yet, she had almost instantly fallen in love with the sport. The feeling of being excited for something to happen whenever the ball got close to the goal was amazing. As well as the pain when the ball would get conceded or taken from the Barcelona players.

At half time, with five minutes of added time at the end of the given 45 minutes, it was 2:1 in favour to Barcelona.

"That Gavi, he runs like his life depends on it." Blair said, watching the team walk around and talking to their benched teammates for a little.

"That's like their entire job." Clary laughed, a small smile forming at the corner of her mouth with the ridiculous statement her friend said.

As the pair were talking about the team, a certain someone ran up to them as he made his way into the tunnel.

"Ladies." Gavi said leaning on the barrier looking at them, feeling slightly inferior due to them being slightly higher. "Nice seeing you again." he said, dragging his sentence waiting for a name.

"Blair." She said, answering his question which he never really asked.

"Blair." He repeated, "If the pair of you want to wait like 20 minutes to half an hour after the game, I can get you two to come and meet some of the team?" He asked, a weird thing to do for two people he knew nothing about, but they were both up to do so. The pair completely agreed and stated that they would both be waiting there.

Gavi winked in Blair's direction with a smile on his face when he walked away once again, as if it was the time he had interacted with a women.

"Blair, am I dreaming?" Clary asked, pinching herself a couple times to just be sure.

"I think I passed away, his accent is just beautiful when he speaks English, I love Spanish men." Blair said, gushing over him.

"Blair, we just got invited to go meet some of the team, admittedly it's because of you meeting Gavi last night. But still, it's something." Clary said, not believing a single thing which just happened.

The game started up again, with no one scoring in the second half meaning that Barcelona won the game.

"Now we just wait and see if he stays true to his word." Blair said, somewhat doubtful that he actually would.

The team celebrated on pitch, players hugging each other. As they were all walking in through the tunnel Gavi once again stopped at the pair, "Will be back with the two of you in 20 minutes I promise." He said with a soft smile, soon running to catch up with Lewandowski.

"Maybe I should get with Lewandowski rather than Gavi, Gavi is more attractive but something about Lewandowski draws me to him." Blair admitted, biting her nails nervously. Clary rolled her eyes and pulled Blair's hands away from her mouth, holding them down so that Blair would no longer bite them.

"You can keep this top if you promise to come to more football games with me." Clary said, distracting Blair from being nervous, pulling on the Lewandowski jersey that Blair was wearing.

"Can I actually?" Blair happily asked, in response Clary gently nodded her head. "Thank you beautiful." Blair continued pulling Clary into a side hug.

"Maybe we can get Pedri to sign your one?" Blair suggested, making sure that Clary was actually wearing the Pedri jersey.

"We could do, but we might not even see him." Clary laughed.

«    «

"Pedri." Gavi shouted, catching up to his friend who was walking whilst on his phone. "I've got two girls who I wanna give a tour of this place or whatever, the one who's friends with the one I wanna have a shot with is exactly your type." Gavi continued, feeling as if he's the worlds best matchmaker without Pedri even meeting Clary yet.