Prolouge

Within a world, there was magic.

Wizards, kingdoms, monsters, royalty, Heros, villains, and all those you read in fantasy stories and fairy tales come to life.

In this world, there is a kingdom known far and wide by the name of;

The Mushroom Kingdom

And within that kingdom was two princes named Mario Mario and Luigi Mario.

Mario was the eldest of the Mario Brothers and was in the heir to the throne due to the fact. Though, he was also a very free spirited young man who had the heart of an Adventuring hero. He saved his girlfriend many times from a wicked king who he has now long befriended, he's battled ghost, aliens, monsters, all sorts of creatures! All along the way making friends and a name for himself, he loved the idea of being a hero or knight much more than being a King.

So, He made the decision to pass the role down to his better fit younger brother.

Luigi was always following Mario on adventures whenever he could, even going on his own missions to save his brother in return from the same beasts he fought though he seemed to fight more ghosts than anything. Even then, he was a more social brother albeit anxiety filled. He would plan the parties and balls with details as Mario would host and be the face of it all. The brothers worked hand in hand either way and complimented one another when working together but also bloomed when apart in their own ways. Luigi also had a name for himself among the lands as the more kinder and softer brother, he always dealt with all kingdom decisions anyway due to Mario always being out saving people. He was ecstatic when he became the new heir and promptly decided to throw a ball to show his citizens and other royalty that he will do his best at being a great king.

Though not everyone had the best interests when it came to being friends with the Mario Brothers.

Two kings in particular were having a meeting as they played golf, discussing the news of the new heir to the Mushroom kingdom and worked on a plan on how to take over and have more land to themselves.

One King was the ruler of the Koopas, the one who kidnapped Mario's girlfriend many times, who tried ruling the universe, snd destroying the world. Though now he is much more tamed, King bowser still wanted to rule more land than he already owned so his son may have a better life.

The other king ruled a different land, one of the undead. King boo only ever tried destroying the Mario Brothers and sure more land above would be nice, his people much more rather enjoyed being mischievous pranksters and wanted to reek havoc amongst the kingdom rather than rule it if he were to win.

The two decided to go after the Heir and see who could come out on top, mischievous grins plastered on their faces as they gripped one anothers hand and shook on it.

A bet was made, a new heir was crowned, and a new love may blossom.