Ch. 1 Hunt or be hunted

It was a cold, nippy, and snowy Friday morning. The entirety of task force 141 was stationed around a table in flimsy excuses of foldable chairs. Captain Price was at the center of attention, a stack of yellow files in front of him. He was standing, his hands on either side of said pile, leaning onto the table.

"As you may know, an operator from task force 618 went missing during a mission to Soviet Russia. This person has confidential information and needs to be found as soon as possible. If Russia gets their hands on this information it could potentially destroy all of our current plans and investigations."

Once finished speaking, he handed out the files to the men around the table. They all opened it up to find a photo of a young woman. She had a striking hazle sage green gaze. Her skin was tanned and she had long dark curly hair. One of the most easily identifiable features on her was the scar that laid a valley through her right brow.

As the men read the file they gained more information. She was 5'7, 145 pounds, highly trained. She was know for her stealth, agility, and quick learning ability. More on her personality it read: Aggressive, observant, self-reliant.

"Captain Price, Sir. Where is the name on the file?" A man with a mowhawk- Soap- piped up, asking the question everyone was thinking.

Captain Price grabbed a paper from a folder and begain reading it off. "Her name is Saige Alissio. She has no known code name. Her orgin and place of birth are unknown. Her past is unknown. Address, unknown. Age, unknown. Race, unknown. Abilities, unknown. She is dangerous." He emphasized the word 'dangerous' before continuing.

"We did a face scanning program to try and find any more photos or information and we found nothing. It's as if she never existed- that is except for the photo and information we have from a teammate of hers. He was the only one that made it back.. confirmed alive. He gave us her last know location."

The men all shifted and watched Price, being left with more questions then answers. Price had left his spot and was now pointing to a blown up map of Russia projected onto the white board. The map zoomed into a rule and mainly uninhabited region of Russia and Price drew a circle around the area.

"They were attacked there, the last known position of Alissio was that she was making her way further into the woods." He drew a line to resemble the path.

"The teammate who is supplying the information reported that a heavy snow had started falling when the fight broke out. He never saw her go down, so she very well could still be alive."

A mountain of a man spoke up, he had an old sniper veil draped over his face -König. When he spoke his leg begain bouncing slightly. He was still new to this task force and quite frankly he was still a little intimated. "How long has she been out there, sir?"

Captain Price looked over at König, adressing the question. "Its been a week since the attack."

"A week out in the soviet winter. I doubt she'd make that." The voice was deep and gruff, laced with a thick British accent. Ghost.

Price looked over at Ghost, humming. "You'd be surprised, I'm sure she'd find a way, but, even if she is dead, we need confirmations."

The men all nodded slightly as Price spoke up once again. "Here's the plan. We will track her down and take her back with us. The issue is that she may mistake you for an enemy. As said before we don't know what she is capable of so I need you all to treat this mission with caution. Understood?"