Ch. 3 Two-Faced

POV: Captain Price

I sat in my desk and watched as Saige shifted in her seat, she had placed her crutches so they were leaning onto the arm of the chair.

She had been asleep for about 3 hours but she seemed well rested for such a short amount of time.

"The rest of task force 141 will be here soon, I'm assuming you don't want Apollo present for this?"

She shook her head slightly, waiting patiently as I could practically see the gears turning in her head.

The resto for the team arrived shortly after and they all took seats in the chairs around the table as then each gave me a greeting weather that be a nod or verbally.

I watched as she mulled over her thoughs for a few moments longer, searching for where to begin.

Suddenly her eyes shot to mine, perking up. "I just remembered something-- where's my vest?"

I reached behind my chair and tossed her the vest. I had kept it for when she woke up.

Good judgment on my part. Ha!

I smirked slightly as she caught it with a surprised look before reaching into the pockets.

She searched for a few moments before pulling out three dogtags. And tossing them onto the table as she begain speaking.

All the men's eyes were on her now as she stood up, using the table to support her weight.

"Apollo lied, and here is my proof. The names on those dogtags read 'Jade, Lans, and Max.' Those names are the names of my fallen comrades. They all three fell in the same spot. When me and König walked passed we found them in the exact same spot they were laid to rest by the Russian soldiers that night."

She talked with her hands, gesturing slightly here and there as she continued on, all attention on her. Her voice was loud and clear, making it easy to understand. Everyone glanced to König at the mention of his name and he nodded approvingly.

"Apollo is shot in his lower right leg, it broke his shin due to the impact but the bullet did not stay, it had an exit wound aswell as an entry. Lutenint Ranger gave me his bag and took Apollo. Together they ran towards safety and I ran my own way carrying the information. I have every right to assume only the worst, and that is that L.T Ranger was murdered by Apollo." She made the accusation with confidence, her gaze nor voice wavering.

She leaned forward, hands on the table as she continued on.

"Apollo has lied on many, many diffrient occasions. He lied about the information he received, his location on missions, possessions of evidence, whom he was communicating with, why he had a burner phone in possession, and why- when captured by the enemy- he was soon released unharmed without explanation yet the captain was kept as captive." She paused, emphasizing the next sentences.

"L.T Ranger started to become suspicious of Apollo during that mission. Apollo had given us the location of our Captain which is odd considering we were led directly into enemy fire and that the bullet wound in his leg was self inflicted to try and cover up the fact that the enemy never once fired toward Apollo." She smirked, tilting her head up confidently. All the men around her shifted, glancing between each other. She made eye cofactor with König, his expression seemed to be filled with.. admiration.