Ch. 6 Code Orange???

Pov: Soap (McTavish)

TW: Starving

I was sitting at the table with Price and Ghost. König was sitting next to Saige who- at the moment- had her head down on the island, alseep. She seemed exhausted, poor thing.

König had his hand on her back, gently rubbing comforting circles as she dozed. His hand was large compared to her back- hell- his entire person was large. He had to be at LEAST 6'8. No denying it. He made Simon look short.

He was probably taller than that to be honest, but none of us knew his exact height. He was secretive. A lot like Simon. He was a faceless mask.

As my gaze lingered on the pair I heard Simon mention my name. My attention snapped to him as I tried to pick up what was happening in the conversation.

"...maybe it was a bad idea pairing them in the same room." Price spoke, chuckling.

Saige and König. They sure had fun to say the least.

I got lost in thought once again, their conversation drifting into the background.

Suddenly Ghost grabbed me, violently shaking me back into reality as loud crashing erupted through the house. Laura sprinted into the room as heavily armored Soviet soldiers crashed through doors and windows.

Gunfire split the air, a soldier rushed towards me and slammed the back of his gun into my skull. I was beaten into submission before I even had the chance to fight back.

Several soldiers tackled König and Saige had jumped awake by now. They tazed König, bringing him to his knees as Saige tried to round a corner.

Another Russian Soldier grabbed her and threw her into a headlock. He held a cloth to her face as she violently threw her elbow into his ribs. He buckled, trying to keep a hold of her whilst cursing at her in Russian.

König fought against the men on him, anger driving him. "DON'T TOUCH HER."

Saige went limp in the soldiers arms and König quite literally stood up, lifting men off their feet as they all panicked.

In one fluid motion he grabbed a knife from his holster and reached back with his free hand grabbing the soldier that was on his back.

He leaned forward a she pulled Har, flipping the solder over and onto his back before violently sinking the blade into his throat. As the blood flew across the room Könog turned on his heel, racing after the man with Saige in his arms.

Pure power was what this man was made from.

I received another harsh blow to the head, my eyes rolling back as I felt my body fall.

Everything after that was a blurry memory. I was being tossed around from the movement of a vehicle. I felt like I was surrounded by voices all speaking in hurried Russian.

I faded out again, the world going silent around me.

°

POV: Saige (Haunt) Alissio

I wearily opened my eyes, the chemically induced sleep had warn off and now I was left groggy. As I became aware of my surroundings I was careful not to move my body. Wherever I was, I didn't want them to know I was awake quite yet.