⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝟎𝟏

CHAPTER ONE
THE WEAK
. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄NARRATIVE POV⠀⠀ ♥︎ :     "𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺, 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥,"

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄
NARRATIVE POV
⠀⠀ ♥︎ : "𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺, 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥,"

╰─▸ ❝ "𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴
........𝘐'𝘮 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺, 𝘮𝘺 𝘕𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘪,"

Fnu, Fnu.

'Ewan Tulkun on the hillside. 

Pelun are your eyes so red?

pehrr ohe was nì'it. 

Ikran ate the fruit of the red ngay. 

Ulte tsakem's pelun my eyes are red.

        The evening sun casts among the stars. The three planets stood in the Atmosphere one big one was the earth. The soft rays of the setting sun gave a warm tint to the sky. A soft motherly voice rippled through the air. The hoarse singing and the giggle of a child, the waves bubbled through their feet. The older female is a tall and slender girl female that stands at average height for a Na'vi with the willowy, athletic build of one who knows well the ways of Pandora's perilous forests. She keeps her medium-length black hair in myriad thin braids, often decorating them with colorful feathers and beaded clasps. "Sa'nok, where is Ma Sempul," The small Navi asked.

The little Navi inherited her father's light greenish skin and finned tail, but at the end of the fin was some hair like a normal forest Na'vi would have. Skin patterns of a Forest Na'vi littered on her skin. "He is one with mother Eywa my little Ma 'ite," she said. The little Na'vi's ears flicker back in a sad manner, she knew what her Sempul meant, he passed and only the older Navi could fight for both of them.

The little Navi's name was named Anäi, she was a half-breed between the forest and the Ocean Navi. They were driven out of the village by the leaders of the Metkayina clan. They were the ones that could see the Forest and the Ocean inside each Navi. The two were beings of Eywa, they weren't meant to be together it was forbidden to mate with different clans. They were too small, too weak, except for Anaiś Ma'Sempul, and her Sa'nok was too different than other Na'vi in the Metkayina clan with her frail body. Anäi wondered why did Navi make them leave when they figured out her existence.

"You must be strong for me, My Little Ma 'ite," She said. Anäi wondered what her Sa'nok meant and why she stayed strong for her. She confessed, "I'm weak, so weak, I might not survive.". The mother attempted to coax Na'vi to soothe and soothe her while the tears of the small Na'vi started to pool in her eyes. "You must protect Payakan." She continued, despite her child's cries. Payakan is a sea creature that's kept their family safe ever since he was a calf.