⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝟎 𝟑

CHAPTER THREE
NEYTIRI

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄NARRATIVE POV⠀⠀ ♥︎:     "𝘛ì𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘧𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘕𝘢'𝘷𝘪, 𝘯𝘢'𝘳ì𝘯𝘨 𝘵ì𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘳

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄
NARRATIVE POV
⠀⠀ ♥︎:     "𝘛ì𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘧𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘕𝘢'𝘷𝘪, 𝘯𝘢'𝘳ì𝘯𝘨 𝘵ì𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘳."

"So much Pain
for someone so young"

       ANAI didn't want to be disturbed. She was busy working on a song that would forever be a part of her family's history. The soft humming of a Navi nursery rhyme erupted from her throat, and by day and day, she forgot the voices and looks of her parents. She tried so hard to remember every Crucial memory that she couldn't forget the laughs of her Sempul—the laughter that echoed through the halls of their home when they were children.

"Ta ka, ti ru pey," she sang, the song was very important in her mother's clan. It represented the hero who drove away the sky people and forever held peace upon their lands. She remembered the stories like the back of her hand, but she wondered why she couldn't remember her parents. She hummed the tune while she ground up some roots in a bowl to make some healing paste. Suddenly there was another knock on her door making her still. "Aonung, This isn't the time" she sighed. A sudden soft voice of a female Navi rang through her ear, the impact made them flinch slightly. "I am not Aonung," the voice said. She looked towards the door with a weary stare, it was a female but someone she hasn't heard before. The female Na'vi's voice was soft and motherly but also held authority.

The teenage Navi stood up from her place and with each step, she went to the door. her ears flicked behind her head ring like earrings bore into her earlobe, coated with a metal that went around her pointy ear. other than that she was uneasy to whos behind the door. Slowly she stalked over and opened the door softly with a heavy sigh.

Her eyes widened, it was a female forest, Navi. Anai just by looking at her could tell the forest Navi was quite intelligent and strong from the scars that littered her skin. This Navi female is tall, slender, and graceful. Her black hair is kept at medium length by many thin braids that are frequently decorated with colorful feathers and beaded clasps. But her eyes, looked tired like she was done with something more than Anai could imagine. "You look just like your Sa'nok" she breathed. Anai's eyes widened In shock, she thought she heard wrong, was she with her in war?

Anai hastily moved to the side, opening the door wider. "Come, come in," she said. Anai opened the door slowly and wondered if she heard right. Is it her? the one that her mother told her about? The female watched as the forest Na'vi walked in with heavy steps. She stood tall in front of the short Navi, closing the door gently yet still fully embracing her at arm's length. She turned to the female and she was surprised at the sudden hug that was given to him. It was something she hadn't experienced in a long time, motherly warmth. "Oh, it is you," she said.