⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝟎 𝟐

CHAPTER TWO
FOREST BOYS

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄NARRATIVE POV

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄
NARRATIVE POV

LIE SI OE ANĀI NAWMA TSMUKE

NAWMTU TSMUKE MÌFA OEYÄ

ATANTI NGAL.

NGA SÄWÌNTXU TÌTSTEW

MIPA TÌREY, MIPA TÌLOR

Cylinders of light moved across the sea. A young female danced peacefully along the shore in a blue sky threaded with the morning hue of red. As the sea turned into a forest of neon blue lights and neon green waves, it was clear that this new world was not like any other. Regardless of how big your fears were, it was a place where dreams could become reality, but only if you knew how to look beyond them.

This woman danced as if she were asleep and unaware of the world around her, as if she were dancing in her sleep. She moved across the surface of the water as if she were floating on air, and yet she never seemed to get too far away from where she started. Her feet moved in tandem with the water as they spiraled around one another, and at every step she took, fish circled her feet and circled her whenever she took a step forward.

She stood tall, her shoulders squared and her head tilted back as she stared at the sky above. Her hair was long and black as ink and she wore a white dress that fell to her feet like a stream as it fell to the ground. The clothes clung to her body like a second skin as she moved across the sand towards the ocean, where Cylinders of light moved across the sea.

Her arms moved in an ethereal way, making ripples in the water where the fish lives as she swayed in a heavenly manner. She was an angel with the power to move so gracefully through the water, it was almost as if she was levitating. She was far from alone as she glided through the water, though. There were hundreds of fish gliding about her and surrounding her, all of them swimming around in a beautiful ballet of movement. The fish were all so stunningly beautiful and vibrant that they seemed to glow in their own light.

She danced across the water, her hair whipping around her face in the wind. The waves crashed against her legs as she swayed, singing softly to herself. She had been dancing since a young age since she buried her Sa'nok. She had always mourned her at the shore where they spent so much time together. There was something about the sound of soft crashing waves that seemed to soothe her, even when she was alone.

The waves were always warm and comforting, just like her family had been when they were alive. She still remembered how they would dance together on these shores - how her Sempul and Sa'nok hand would always find hers and twine their fingers together as they led them through their steps. She would lose herself in the eyes of the ocean as the waves crashed through.