⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝟎 𝟓

PAYAKAN

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄NARRATIVE POV♥︎:     "𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘥

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄
NARRATIVE POV
♥︎:     "𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘥."

"Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful."
BEAUTIFUL BOY

           The sun beamed brightly down on the peaceful ocean, lighting up the depths and illuminating its many inhabitants. Fish of all shapes and sizes moved through the blue waters, dancing gracefully as if choreographed to a melodic tune. All around them was harmony, a beautiful symphony of creatures living in unison with Eywa. Kiri looked at the sand, its soft and crunchy texture mesmerizing her. She thought about Anāi and wondered where she had gone off to the previous night or who she was.

Anāi was with a certain Tulkun for the time being. The three males burst into laughter, amused at the Navi girl's lack of awareness. She seemed transfixed by the sand on the bottom of the water and oblivious to their presence. Startled, she quickly sat up, shaking water out of her ears. "Huh?, What'd you say?" she asked with a perplexed look on her face.

Aonung, the somewhat leader of the group, put his hand up and cleared his throat. "Are you, some kind of..... freak?" he asked with a smirk on his face. The other clarified for him as if she didn't understand what he said. Aonung smirked and waited for a response from Kiri. She shook her head, her eyes showing confusion before settling into a slight frown. "No," she finally said. Kiri started to walk away her feet crushing the sand with each step whilst the others circled her.

Kiri felt the stares of Aonung and the others but refused to let their judgment stop her from reaching her goal. "Are you sure?" Aonung asked with a hint of accusation in his voice. Kiri continued walking, ignoring his words. "You aren't even true Navi," he said harshly, but still she marched on, unwilling to let their negativity break her spirit. Kiri gritted her teeth, her jaw tight as she kept walking, ignoring the stares of Aonung and the others.

He laughed as he continued to grasp her hand tightly. He let out a loud laugh as he refused to let go of her hand. "Look at these hands," he exclaimed. Everyone around them echoed in his laughter until an authoritative voice from behind startled them all. "Hey!" The voice shouted. They all turned to see the teenage Na'vi's rescuer, Lo'ak, angrily stomping over towards them with a look of pure fury on his face.

His tail waved around violently in the air, indicating his outrage and disgust. He stepped in and firmly removed the other Na'vi's hand from her grasp. Kiri looked around with relief in her eyes before thanking Lo'ak for intervening. "Back off fish lips," he scowled. Aonung chuckled in amusement, not finding the half-Na'vi intimidating. "Oh... another five fingered freak" he said. Placing his hands close for Lo'ak to not get any closer, one from behind took a grasp of his tail.