I Wish That You Were Mine

He held her gaze as he slowly unfastened his shirt, deliberately taking as long as possible as her anticipation built. She dragged her fingers up and down her stomach, straying closer and closer to her aching center each time.

As he removed his shirt, he paused for a minute, the same curious expression on his face as he'd worn during the Rumours shoot.

"What?" She purred.

"I'm waiting to see if you'll do it, or if you're happy to just tease yourself into insanity. I'm wondering how long you'll deny yourself for."

She thought for a moment, her hand hovering over her lower stomach. This had caught her off-guard, and she wasn't sure how to respond.

"Would you like me to do it?"

With Don, or with Lindsey, or with any of the other handful of guys she'd slept with, the answer would have been a flat no. The fragile male ego couldn't conceive of a woman taking ownership of her own pleasure, especially not when he was right there. What more could she want than to be jack hammered into oblivion? Chicks dig that, right?

Derek was different. He shook his head slightly.

"Would you like to do it?"

She bit her lip and nodded. He watched her slender fingers track through the soft dark hair, and she could see his chest visibly rising and falling as she stroked the lips before parting them. Pushing up onto her other elbow, she closed her eyes and gasped quietly as her middle finger curled inside her. She stroked in and out a few times, tilting her hips in the same rhythm, before removing the glistening finger and beginning to gently circle her clit.

She moaned softly and opened her eyes to find him looking not at what she was doing, but the expression on her face. She felt another surge of ecstasy rock her as she realized it was her pleasure he was interested in, not her body. He kept his eyes on hers as he took off the rest of his clothes before moving to lay alongside her.

She leant against his warm body, feeling his hardness against her leg.

"Do you want me to -" she glanced down.

"No, darling. Just keep doing what you're doing." He pushed her hair back off her face and tilted her jaw towards his. "So beautiful."

She whimpered as he kissed her, slower and more sensually than before.

"Mmmh."

"Tell me how it feels."

He kissed delicately along her jaw and down her throat.

"So good, it feels - ah - so good."

He kissed her again, his tongue finding hers as she began to tremble, her breath growing shallow. He stroked his hand down her body and slipped his fingers into her, drawing a wordless cry as he quickly found her g spot as he had the last time. She dug her heels into the floor and pushed up against his fingers, the same deep pleasure she'd felt before rolling through her body.

She'd never known it could feel like this. She threw her head back, allowing him to fully support her upper body as a desperate primal groan ripped from deep in her chest. She snapped her eyes open and looked at him in shock as she felt a strange pressure, as though she was about to pee. He smiled down at her knowingly.

"Don't panic, let go."

Even as he said it the pressure became too much and she felt her walls contract violently as a surge of liquid gushed from her. She screamed in ecstasy and grabbed his wrist as he continued to maintain the pressure, not stopping until she squirted again, her whole body writhing.