Sleepless Child

Derek woke to the sound of the breeze blowing the white cotton curtains into the room. Slowly opening his eyes and adjusting to the unfamiliar surroundings, he watched the patterns made by the sunlight dancing through the open French windows for a moment before realizing he was alone and shouldn't be.

Slipping from between the bedsheets, he padded quietly across the tiled floor toward the window and balcony beyond, where he found Stevie in a bikini, one hand on the rail looking out to the ocean, and the other hand holding her ankle at an unnatural angle high above her head.

He cleared his throat so as not to startle her.

"Good morning."

She slowly lowered her leg and turned to face him.

"Morning."

She reached up on tiptoe to place a lingering kiss on his lips before slowly lowering herself into a split at his feet like it was perfectly normal to do so.

"I - what's happening?"

"Stretching." She leaned forward to grab her foot. "I always stretch in a morning. What?"

He was looking at her thoughtfully, a smirk tugging at the edges of his lips.

"Nothing at all. I knew you were flexible but...hmm. Coffee?"

"No, thank you." She lifted her hips slightly and twisted into a side split, smiling up at him innocently as she pressed her body down into the floor. "I don't normally wake up this early. It's very peaceful. I think I like Mexico."

He said nothing, just shook his head in disbelief and tried to figure out whether she knew what she was doing to him. She kept her eyes on his as she arched her back, tilting her bikini-clad backside up just enough that he noticed. Oh, she knew all right.

Playing her game, he turned back into the hotel room and made for the kettle. She watched him walk away, completely naked, and was reminded of the night he'd showed up at Robin's house unnanounced.

"You have a cute butt," she repeated.

"Yes, you've mentioned before." He wiggled his hips as he stood at the counter and she shouted with laughter before getting to her feet and walking to him.

"Forget the coffee."  She snaked her slim arms - already tanned after only a few hours in the sun since their arrival yesterday - around his waist, and planted a kiss in the middle of his back.

"I need something to wake me up," he said, twisting in her arms to face her and draping his own arms over her shoulders.

"I may be able to help there." Holding his gaze, she sank to her knees, dragging her nails down his back as she went.

"Oh...ohhh," he sighed, closing his eyes as he felt the warmth of her mouth around him. She moaned and sucked gently, smiling to herself as he grew harder. She gripped his hips and swirled her tongue over his shaft, gagging a little as he grew too big to take comfortably. "Ahh, fuck!"

He ran his hands through her tousled, dirty blonde waves, piling them on top of her head, and rocking forward. She looked up at him and nodded encouragingly, pulling his hips forward in the same rhythm.

"Oh, do you like that?" She moaned again responsively as he began to thrust harder, wrapping her hand around the base and twisting it. He couldn't take his eyes off her, clearly enjoying pleasuring him in a way she knew she was good at. He watched her for a while, her soft moans punctuated by his gasps as she flicked her tongue over the head. "Stevie?"

She opened her eyes and glanced up at him. He affectionately brushed her bangs back out of her face.

"I need you."

She hummed a chuckle around him and gave one last deep suck as he pulled out of her mouth and helped her to her feet. Lifting her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist before he carried her to the bed, kissing her swollen lips.

He lowered her gently onto her back, legs swinging over the side of the bed, and she pushed up on her elbows waiting for his next move. Leaning forward to kiss her again, he hooked his fingers around the waistband of her red bikini bottoms and slowly dragged them over her hips and down her thighs. She rubbed her calves together slightly to roll the bottoms off completely and wrapped her legs around his, pulling him in as he held the back of her head, tongues slowly tangling in each others mouths.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Mr Taylor. Now make love to me."

He grinned and grabbed her hips, pulling her to the edge of the bed. She gasped, firstly in surprise, then in anticipation as she felt his hardness against her center.

"Remind me how flexible you are."

She raised a seductive eyebrow before slowly stretching her legs apart, wider and wider until she was in a split. His eyes widened as he looked at her before grabbing her calves to hold them in place and slowly pushing into her.

She threw her head back and gave an unrestrained cry of pleasure as he slowly moved in and out of her, deeper each time until it took her breath away. Her breasts bounced in her bikini top with each thrust and he let go of her leg momentarily to flick the flimsy material down and expose her fully to him.

"Fuck, this is incredible!" She breathed before biting her lip and her eyes rolling back in her head. He began to push into her harder, her gasps at each stroke bordering on whimpers of pain as he filled her more deeply than she'd ever known.

"Are you ok?"

"Yessss, don't stop!" The intensity of her pleasure obliterated any discomfort as she relaxed more, taking every inch of him.

"More?"

"Yes!"

"Ask nicely, like a good girl."

"Yes please, daddy. Please give me more."

He smiled and tightened his grip as he watched her beautiful face, ecstasy etched across it as the color rose up her neck and into her cheeks. Her head was lolling back and the only sounds in the room were their bodies slapping together, harder and harder, and the guttural groans emerging without control from her slightly constricted throat.

Eventually the tone of the sounds changed and she lifted her head to fix her half closed eyes on his, beginning to cry his name out repeatedly as she felt a huge orgasm building. The sight of her like this sent him over the edge.

"Yes!" He spilled into her as she came, feeling her walls gripping and draining him, eyes locked together. As their mutual orgasms subsided, he let go of the grip so firm that bruises were beginning to form on her soft skin, and she wrapped her legs around him again, keeping him buried inside her for as long as possible.

He leaned in to kiss her and they laughed together, both panting and covered in sweat from the already searing mid-morning Mexican heat.

"I'm ravenous. Let's go and get breakfast."

"After a shower."

"Of course. On the condition I can take you again in there."

She kissed him and wriggled from beneath him, dropping onto the floor and heading in the direction of the bathroom.

"Think you've got it in you?" She called over her shoulder before glancing back at him as she finally fully removed the bikini top. "Let's see it, daddy."

She squealed in delight and ran to the bathroom as he chased her, slamming and locking the door behind them both.