Chapter 13

Vegas pov:

Por:"  You don't want him to know that his boyfriend was cheating on him, right? "

My body frozes when he mentioned this.

V:" What you're talking about🤨?"

Por:" C'mon Vegas. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about? Do you really think that  I'm  an idiot, That you'll be doing two timing and i won't have any clue about it?"

V:" You knew😨?"

Por:" You and Pete. I know ."

V:" Did he told you...?"

Por:" He has no clue that i know about both of you. "

That means Porsche already knew that i was dating Pete.😰

V:" Since when you know about all this?"

Por:" It's been a long time."

V:" When?😨"

Por:" On your birthday."

Flashback
.
.
.
.

Porsche pov:

Today is Vegas birthday. I don't know what gift to give him. So i bought a watch for him as gift. Yesterday he proposed me but i didn't give him his answer. So i wrote a letter and put it inside the gift box.

(Letter)

Happy Birthday Vegas.
Many many congratulations for your birthday.
You're the first person in this Theerapanyakun's family whom i like and trust a lot. You're the one who understands me completely and were with me in all good and bad times.

Sorry that i gave this secretly to you because i don't want anyone to get suspicious of us. I have a lot of things to say but Kinn and others will be there. So i mentioned everything in it.

I thought about your confession and i do think that we'll look great together. But the thing is i never thought about us like being boyfriend's. So i need time to realise my feelings for you. I hope you understand.

And Yes, i would like to give us a chance.
Happy Birthday once again.

I was excited for tonight. Kinn gave us clothes to wear for today's event. So i got ready, took the gift box and went with Kinn in his car. Kim, big and Ken were also with us.

Kinn:" Big , you drop us infront of the mansion and then park the car. Ken you'll follow Kim and Porsche you'll come with me."

I nodded. I don't know why but i always felt that Kinn is possessive of me. But why? Does he like me or what? I know that he is gay. I caught him once with his playboy. But after that i never saw any men around him. He always spends most of his time with me. He always took care of my little things.

When Vegas proposed me last night. I couldn't give the answer because i thought about Kinn at that time. I don't know whom to choose. I felt something for Kinn but i was not sure what it was. And with Vegas i always felt comfortable. I was happy when he confessed to me. I wanted to accept his proposal but my heart stopped me. I need to clear my feelings. I have to choose either Kinn or Vegas.

We reached the mansion and i met Vegas and gave him the note. " Today I'll give your birthday gift , after you cut the cake."

I wanted to give him his gift box so that he knows about how i really feel  because i don't want to keep him waiting.
I and Kinn argued a bit because Kinn was not allowing me to talk to Vegas. I got frustrated and went to washroom. I want to meet him quietly so that no one notices us. He was looking so handsome. I was waiting for Vegas to be alone, but today he was so busy in dealing with the guests. I wanted to talk to him. I calmed myself then i was about to leave washroom when i heard Vegas voice.