Chapter 19

Pete pov:

It's morning now and I was Waiting for Porsche to come into the room. After Vegas dropped me here at the mansion I was waiting for him Since last night. But he didn't came .

I wanted to know what evidence does Tawan has?

I heard the opening of the door and it was Porsche. I quickly went up to him.

P:" Where were you?"

I was worried but he smiled slightly.

Por:" I was with Kinn."

P:" Do you even have an idea how worried I was? What happened yesterday in the meeting? Why did he call everyone?"

Por:" Tawan didn't said anything , as he wants Vegas to be present in that meeting too. So he postponed it."

P:" That's it? Did he gave a hint? What was it about?"

Por:* He said that everyone was meant to be here. So now meeting will be held Next Saturday."

I was relaxed that nothing happened but still worried about what Tawan had to say.

Por:* Btw Pete, I'm getting mad at Kinn."

I looked at Porsche. He looked sad, worried and angry. Did something happened between them?

P:" Why?"

Por :" Because he gave Permission to Tawan to stay here till the next week."

P:" What?"

Tawan is here? Why he wants to stay here? Did he find out something About Christine or he wants to investigate anything?

Por:" And I'm so worried what if Kinn falls for him again. They were boyfriends before. I know that they have ended their relationship but i don't like when they talk to each other. "

Porsche was worried about his relationship and i was worried about my life.

Por:" Pete? Are you listening to me? I'm so worried."

P:" I'm afraid. He is staying here for a reason."

Por:" What it can be?"

P:" I think he knows that it's me who killed Christine."

Por:" How can you say that? Vegas told me that he cleared all the evidences."

Are Porsche and Vegas still in contact with each other?

P:" Did you talk about this with Vegas?"

Por:" Yes, i had to make sure so that i can protect you."

Pete:" Oh ok ! You can take rest now. I'm going downstairs to eat something."

I left the room. Everything is sorted now but I still felt insecure about it.

I went to kitchen. I poured water in the glass and took a sip from it. I heard some footsteps coming towards me and then Tawan came into the kitchen. He grabbed an apple and stood beside me.

T:" Hey Pete"

I was nervous but i calmed myself as I don't want to give him a hint.

P:" Hello Khun Tawan"

T: " How are you? I didn't saw you at the meeting yesterday."

P:" It was my day off."

He didn't said anything but only smiled slightly while looking at my glass of water.

P" Do you want water?"

He looked back at me again.

T:" No i don't."