Chapter 21

Tawan pov:

I was scared when Vegas pointed gun at me. I knew he would pull the trigger soon. I need to think of a way to save my life. Vegas is not scared of anything but he is scared to lose Pete. So i made up a story that someone will share the video if he kills me. This is how I saved my life.

Vegas pov:

T:" I want you."

What is he even saying?

V:" You want me?"

T:" Yes"

V:" Are you out of your mind? Since beginning I told you that don't have any feelings for me."

T:" But I have fallen for you. My feelings were not under my control."

V:" You know that I and Pete love each other. I can't leave him."

T:" No one is asking you to leave him."

V:" What?"

T:" I don't want you to leave him. You can be with him. I just want you to pay a little bit attention on me too. I want your care and love too."

V:" I won't do it. I would do nothing that will make Pete leave me."

T:" Don't tell him about me. If you want I can be your secret from Pete as Pete is your secret for both the families."

V:" Shut up Tawan. You want me to cheat on him?"

T:" Yes, you already cheated on him once. Will it make any difference if you cheat on him again."

V: " I never cheated on him. It was ........... It was a mistake as I was unsure about my feelings back then."

T:" That doesn't mean you didn't "

V:" But now I won't. I know i love him more than anything. It's only because of Pete that I'm letting you live. Don't be a fool to miss this chance. Take your time and then tell me your condition so that you won't share the video."

T:" I already told you that I want you. It's my only condition."

V:" I won't do it."

T:" Do you think you have any other option? In next meeting I'll send it to Khun Yam. What will you do then?"

V:' you'll share it anyways then."

I pulled out gun and pointed at him once again.

V:" I don't find any reason for you to live."

T:" You have a reason Vegas. Pete had to die in both ways. But you can borrow the time .Your Pete will die within an hour if you kill me. If you won't accept my condition you'll have one week to spend with your lover . But if you accept my condition you can live with him forever. So carefully think about it."

I don't know what to do now. If I kill him , I'll only have an hour. No way! I need to think how to protect both of us. I won't let this bastard take an advantage of me and Pete.

Tawan adjusted his shirt and started to move out of the room .

T:" Take your time Vegas. Major family might be getting suspicious of me as I left the mansion without informing them . So I need to go. When you're ready with your answer. Come and meet me there."

________

Pete pov:

Vegas has started ignoring me. The last time when he came to meeting I was waiting for him to come to meet me but I saw him and Tawan talking in the garden, then he straight away went back without meeting me.
He has started ignoring my calls too. And it's been a week like this. Tawan is also cheerful these days. I was worried what might have Tawan told him.

Por:" Pete, kinn asked you to meet him."

Porsche came to the room and I was busy in tugging my pants while lost in my thoughts.

Pete:" Why?"

Por:" 🤷🏻 "

I went to kinn's office. I saw Vegas and Tawan there too. Vegas always informs me about his meeting with Kinn beforehand. But he didn't informed me about today. We had an eye contact. It looked like he wanted to say something to me but he can't.

Kinn:" Pete, I need your help. You know about Dads previous mission. Can you go with Vegas to our private room and search for the files where dad had missions with Uncle Yam."

Pete:" Yes Khun kinn."

Kinn:" Vegas , go with him and he'll help you."

Finally I got the chance to talk to Vegas alone. I looked at Tawan. He looked so pissed when Vegas followed me.

I was waiting for Vegas to start talking to me but he remained quite. We didn't talk to each other while we were on our way to the private room. It was the room where all important documents and other things important to missions are kept safely.
As soon as I entered the room , I locked it from inside.

P:" Why are you ignoring me Vegas?"

Vegas was surprised with the sudden question.

V:"  I'm not."

P:" You are!!"

V:" I'm sorry if I made you feel like that. But trust me. I'm not ignoring you. I'm .....I'm just too busy nowadays with work. "

P:" What work?"

V:" Its something important Pete and it's for us, for our safety."

P:" Safety?? What do you mean?"

V :" Once everything is sorted. I'll let you know. But don't worry it's nothing serious."

P:" Everything is alright, right? You can share with me ?"

Vegas came near and hugged me.

V:" Yes, everything is fine . Don't worry."

He pulled away from the hug and stares at me.

V:" We'll be together forever na. So don't overthink now. Let's finish the work for what we are here."

I gave him the documents and then he went back to kinn's office. I was waiting for Vegas to come out .The meeting then went for two hours. When Vegas came out, he was going to the garden area. I followed him quietly so that people won't get doubt on me as other bodyguards were standing on the way.

When Vegas reached the garden, no one was present there. I wanted to ask him to lets meet outside as it has been so many days that we've spent time together. But then I saw Tawan coming towards him and he just gave a back hug to Vegas.

I don't know what's happening between them but I can see Vegas was irritated with this behaviour of Tawan. Tawan was trying to get close to Vegas. But Vegas pushed him aside. This is not the first time I'm seeing Tawan trying to get close to Vegas. I trust Vegas, i know he won't repeat the same mistake twice.

_______________________________________

Sorry for the delay.🥲

Now I'll be more active in updating the chapters. ( Chapters length might be short as comparison to it's other chapters.)

I will not make you all wait for long.🙏