CHP 3: Nosoda for one please!

We managed to enter the place unseen. " oi, bird brain, we're staying here for a while..." The incident earlier caused a huge party waiting for the sea thief if she slips. Imperials guards everywhere, and an inspection was happening.

" Sonoda-san...w-w-why are we hiding? " asked the gal holding on umi's scarf.

" oi, rule number three...." I said glaring.

" e-ehh...g-g-gomen..." She measured her distance and sat down.

" let's go! " I grabbed her by the arm and then dragged her along with me towards a bar.

" sonoda-san! Rule 3! Rule 3!!!! " cried the girl.

Upon entering the place the sea thief disguised herself, covering her face with her scarf, and glanced at the gal.

" aren't you gonna disguise yourself or something? An angel like you is pretty rare here, you might fall into bounty. "

" e-e-eh? Y-you're worried about me sonoda-san? "

"A-ahhh, n-not at all, well anyway I don't care if you get caught or something! " I glanced away, my face all red.

" ehe~ just kidding " she covers herself with her wings, and feathers were scattered everywhere. Her clothes turned the same as any ordinary human girl would wear, ruffles really suited her cute and petite frame, and her wings were gone.

" it's here on my hair sonoda-san~ " she jumped, pointing on a cute clip on her hair.

" ehh? How did you... "

" because I'm an esper "

" what? "

" just kidding~ let's head in now. "

I went first, all eyes on me. Suspiciousness filled the air, as when that gal entered after me, all of the guys dropped their drinks and stared at her.

" Kami-sama..."

" I spot an angel "

Kotori flashed a smile at everybody, as the place then began to howl with love.

" beautiful maiden, your eyes, are as pure as the stars in the sky. " said a young man as she held on kotori's hand.

" ehe~ well thank you, I appreciate you're kindness dear sire~ "

" well what do we got here~ I never knew the sea thief would bring along somebody. " said the bartender as umi felt silence in the air.

" Sonoda. "

A random guy then pulled the scarf revealing the smiling face of umi.

" well if it isn't the sea thief, you came here to crash the party? " asked the guy holding on a gun, pointing it unto her head.

" we heard you never feared death...let's see if that's true. " before the guy could press the trigger, a hand stopped his.

" p-p-please don't h-h-hurt sonoda-san! "

Kotori then pressed herself into Umi and stared at everybody, asking for pardon, and forgiveness.

" please don't hurt my partner! "

silence filled the air, after that it was replaced by angry growls.

" WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT! "

" sonoda, was into girls? "

" e-ehh? The sea thief is a skirt chaser! "

" I-Im not!!! SHAMELESSSSS!!! " cried umi blushing red.

" GAYYYYY!!! "

" s-seriously you! D-don't invite huge misunderstandings!!!! " I said as I pointed my dagger at kotori, but swords then stopped me.

" drop that sword sea thief, we will let you go this time because of this...beautiful lady " they all glanced at kotori, as the gal then giggles.

After that incident I then sat at the table with kotori.

" you....really saved me back there..."

" ehehe..."

The bartender then heads towards them.

" welcome beautiful, lady, what would you like to drink? Nosoda or with Sonoda? "

Umi stood up and glared,

" did you just used a pun, over a pun? " crossing her arms, glancing away.

" ehehe, I'll have it with sonoda please~ " kotori winked at the blunette.

" well then please wait for a moment, miladies, "

A loud burst on the door caught everybody's attention, imperial guards stood at the edge as orange locks of hair then enters the room.

" HAHAHAHAAHA! "

" i-i-it's captain honoka..."

" e-ehh? "

The bartender glanced at the two, as he signals them to go behind him.

" time to get honky birdbrain. " she pulled kotori along as they went inside a hollow barrel, and escaped into a tunnel.

" hmmm, I sense my rival sea thief here! Hahahahah! " pointing her sword to everybody.

" tell me where she is..."

" well, she did come here earlier, yet we kicked her out. " said the guy.

Honoka then began to sniff the place like a dog as she then followed the scent inside the barrel.

" this way boys! " as the guards then followed.

" s-sonoda-san! C-c-can we slow down?! " said the girl panting. " i-i don't have my wings you know! "

Umi then sighed as she stopped as her eyes caught the poor gal's feet we're all bruised.

" y-y-you weren't wearing shoes for the entire time???!! "

Lights from the distance made umi's reflexes carry kotori up and ran at full speed.

" there they are! "

" wahh! They found us sonoda-san! "

" d-d-don't look there! "

As umi found the way out, familiar hands pulled them up, as the guys from the bar then exchanged places with them.

" we'll hold them off, save yourself! "

" thanks..."

" not you! This beautiful angel~ "

Kotori sweat drops as umi then tick marks and continued off.

" khhh....WE'LL MEET AGAIN SEA THIEF!!! "