Wake Up

" s-s-s-sonoda-san..." Millions and millions of gold were seen inside that dump left the poor gal speechless.

" it's my fortune! Jealous aren't you? " replied umi with pride.

" but it's not your Sonoda-san..."

" mine or not, every jewel, riches, and money on the land belongs to me. "

The gray haired girl began to pack up some of the gold inside a small bag.

The bluenette stopped her hand and held on it tight, glaring at her. " what do you think you're doing? "

" it's stolen fortune Sonoda-san! Have you seen what's happening outside now?! "

" what? Greedy people passing by my place? Tax collectors gathering money? What's bad happening anyway? " Umi replied in monotone.

Eyes widen, her mouth open as Kotori can't bear to watch sonoda like this. Sonoda-San...what have you been doing all this time. Why...did this happen to you.

" Little bird? What cat got your tongue? "

Without hesitation Kotori grabbed one bag and flew hurriedly out of the hole, the sea thief's instinct then hit as she chased her.

" Oi!!! That's mine!!! Give it back Birdbrain!!!"

Kotori avoided listening to Umi as she kept her pace leading her.

As Umi had enough she pulled out her bow and readies an arrow. She may be a flying target but...I won't miss! As she let's go of the string, the arrow flew towards Kotori.

Sonoda...missed?

Umi too can't believe she missed her target for the first time, her anger dwelling up inside her.

" DAMN IT!!! " she chased and chased kotori, up until the she stopped to see a horrific sight.

Blood, despair, malice, and death.

" w-what is this..."

The gray-haired Gal flew down and accompanied her.

" sonoda-san...how blind were you...all these time?..."

The bluenette looked at Kotori, her eyes filled with terror. " what is happening..."

" the end is starting. " replied the gal without expression.

Upon hearing those words, umi felt stiff, she felt cold, and silence. T-this is not happening again...n-no more...please stop this...she fell into her knees and smashed the ground with her hands.

" I...woke...up...t-too late..."

She kept on smashing her hands until it bleeds, as she tried to smash it again, hands stopped hers.

" Sonoda-san...the dead cannot be brought back to life even if you do that, but...we can still fight, and keep on living. "

" little bird..."

The sea thief stood up and left.

" s-sonoda-san?..."

" I'm waking up, I'm joining the fight..."