𝐌𝐕 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

JYPE announced about both Bae and Hannah having covid and that the showcase was moved to March 1st but Hannah had severe symptoms so JYPE also announced on February 27th she won't be joining the girls for the M/V reaction video which caused upset amongst fans but an hour before Hannah went onto VLive for about 2 hours which during the latter half, she reacted to the M/V for O.O.

"Obviously by now you would know that I am not going to be in the M/V reaction video with my other members but it's for my own current safety so I will be reacting to it in a few minutes here! I'm just going to grab tissues and snacks and we can start!!"

Hannah went off and on screen and started to play the video.
"Wah! The intro looks cool!! Kyujin-ah looks so cool here!"
The video continued and Hannah paused at Bae's scene.
"Oh my gosh Bae looks so beautiful here! I really wish I could have a shot like that!"

It then went to the pre chorus and Hannah paused at her part and started to laugh which confused everyone.
'Hannah eonnie why are you laughing?'
'Hannah are you ok..'
"I'm sorry guys but I was so- confident with that smirkish look I gave and oh my days it looks funny!!"

She carried on with the m/v until she reached her part.
"Lily eonnie and Jiwoo-ah look so cute!!! I really love Haewon eonnie's dress! I wish I had it now!"
She opened up a bag of sweets and ate them one by one.
"Oh these.....I love the sour skittles!"
She played the video and looked in awe until the end.
"Lily eonnie and Haewon eonnie have beautiful vocals! Everyone else has good vocals too especially Sullyoon!!"
The fans cheered.

"Oh my days it is 10pm...I should get my nasal spray and go to sleep as it helps with covid recovery! See you soon guys!"
As the fans said bye, Hannah turned off her phone, used the nasal spray and brought her phone into bed as she read some news about the groups debut.
"People just don't understand about MIXXPOP.."

As she kept reading, Hannah came across a Quora forum that had the title 'Hannah should not be in NMIXX' and it went on about how her vocals were not the best to fit into the group and that she should have debuted in another group like Itzy or i if JYPE made another girl group and or the survival show groups she was nearly in. Hannah started to shed a tear as she put her phone down to go to sleep.