2Han? (Part one)

Walking into the JYPE building after a few weeks off, Hannah goes up to the front desk
"Good Morning!"
"Good Morning Hannah!" The employees at the front desk reply in unison and in harmonisation
As they chat, Hannah finally goes up towards the practice rooms and enters the third practice room and is met with screams...

"Hannah eonni you're back!" -Jiwoo
"Hannah Banana we've missed you" -Jinni
"Hannah we've missed you saur much!" -Lily
"Hannah Montana!!!! Yay you're back!" -Haewon and Bae
"Eonni I hope you're better now!" -Kyujin
"Hannah! We love you!! Glad you're back!" -Sullyoon

The girls rush over to hug Hannah and they jump within the circle. It's been 2 months since NMIXX's debut and Hannah's hiatus and she has finally returned and is ready for the next comeback.
"Hannah eonni, the company has already prepared us for the comeback teasers and we are just about to record the song, the producers should give you a sheet for your lines!" Jiwoo exclaims as she shows Hannah her sheet for the new songs, Dice and Cool (Your Rainbow).

As their dance instructor walks in, they start to learn their new choreo for a bit. They worked in the intro and the first Verse for 2 hours and when the girls were having their break, Hannah decided to go to the Starbucks nearby instead of going to the JYPE cafe with Lily, Haewon, Sullyoon, Bae, Jiwoo and Kyujin and also instead of going to Pizza Express with Jinni.
Along the way, she fount a stray cat in the street which kept on following her so along the way, she went to the local veterinary to see if it is ok in which it was and since it had no owner, she legally became the guardian of the cat. She and her new cat,in which she called it Kirk after the captain of the USS Enterprise James T Kirk from the sci-fi movies and show franchise Star Trek, went to Starbucks and along the way there was a whisper from a man as she walked past.

"Hey Hannah, sit with me won't ya, please....for your senior?"
Hannah, even in the spite of fear, quietly sat down infront of the man who revealed his face to her and then held his white hot chocolate in his hands.
"Han seonbaenim?"
"Please just call me Han for now.....I'm still getting used to there being more juniors in the company...."
"Ok, so Han.....what is it you need?"
"I just want to find the juniors in the company and get to know them before the end of the year they debut you know, I'm a nice guy and seeming your name is Hannah...and I'm the wonderful Han Ji-Sung.....we can form a duo....."
"Ok....I'm listening.."
"I'm thinking....2Han?"
"Sounds great!"
"The fans will love us since we both are like..."
Han keeps staring at his drink as Hannah watches with piqué interest.
"Cinnamon rolls?"
Hannah nodded her head in agreement as they both looked at eachother....