𝐀 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲

Diary Entry (2nd week of March)

Dear Diary,

Me and Lily eonni had a really good day today. We did a lot of fun things and that she even helped me learn more Korean slang phrases that I didn't know like '대박' (Daebak, Awesome) and '존맛탱' (Jonmattaeng, Yummy)!

First, we went to Leeum Museum of Art and we looked in awe at all of the traditional artwork there as we idolised over the fact that the artists at the time were very talented like we are (but we're idols so it's like a field thing per usual) and then as we got outside, we went to Naksan Park where we decided to have a picnic. Lily eonni told me about how much fun she had back in Australia as a kid and how being on Kpop star 4 changed her life. I also shared about my experiences on pd48 and gp999 and Lily eonni mentioned that since we were long term friends, when she saw me on them survival shows, she ran over to all the trainees she knew and asked for myself to be supported in which I was.

Eventually, we left the park and we headed to Lotte World where we looked at the aquarium as I was reciting a love poem to a turtle, Lily eonni was looking at the jellyfish and called out to me "Hannah, these jellyfishes look like the ones in our concept!" So I turned around and saw the wonderful sight. "Wah! So cool!"
Eventually we stayed out until 6:10 (after we went to Paolo De Maria ) as I had to travel to Incheon for my psychiatric appointments until I get discharged but I told Lily I'd see her tomorrow morning.