𝐈𝐦 𝐀 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐦

Hannah was walking to the company earlier than her other members. She was having a meeting with J.Y. Park herself to discuss how the staff have dealt with Hannah's mental health issues and for the company to file a statement in hopes to let Hannah go on hiatus until her mental health is bettter. One thing she didn't expect that day was the return of an old classmate....

"Yah Liang Hannah!" The girl cried.
Hannah turned around and saw the face of the girl that once bullied her every week day. Fear began to appear in her eyes.
"I told you that I'd be back one day after you got me expelled!"
"Let's not forget who gave me either a bruise or blood on my face every week day over reasons I cannot control or because of anything I didn't want to do with you...Chae-Seol I'm done with this; once you left my mental health got better, I finally lived in peace, my family saw me being happier when I visited them....you're the reason why I had 3 days off before you got expelled due to how bad you destroyed my body...."

"Stop with the nonsense....you're the reason I had to go you Chinese monkey! You foreigners keep taking away opportunities from us wealthy and those nerdy. You're a freak! An ugly one aswell. You're untalented, Disgusting, Unprofessional Chinese bitch!"
Hannah took a step back and tried to walk off...

"DO NOT WALK AWAY WHEN I TALK TO YOU LIANG HANNAH OR ELSE IM GONNA HAVE TO END YOUR CAREER BEFORE THE QUORA COMMENTS CAN BULLY YOU FOR THE STUFF YOU DO!"
Hannah ran into the company and told the ladies at the front desk who locked the doors and alerted the police about the situation. J.Y. Park came down to ask about the commotion to which he saw Hannah at the front desk shivering with one of the ladies there comforting her and then a girl similar to her age being arrested.

"So Hannah... the people at SQU4D haven't been dealing with your mental health correctly from what I gathered by the reasoning of this meeting." J.Y Park spoke in English as Korean isn't Hannah's best.
"Yeah, I told them over and over about feeling depressed and anxious due to comments of Quora, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram and asked if I can have a break but they told me to deal with it and I just can't take all this negativity anymore. After today aswell, I think I can go about with today but I am really scared for my safety after I was confronted....especially since she used to bully me...."
J.Y Park leaned in to hear the details.
"Throughout most of middle school and high school, Chae-Seol made my life hell...she would torment me every day hence why at monthly evaluations, you usually asked about the bruises and blood on my face about where there from.... She finally left after she tormented me due to my sister being in a new relationship and breaking up with Chae-Seol's little brother and blamed me for it. Now that I saw her again....she threatened to kill me faster than the quora comments and I'm scared.....really scared..."
Hannah was told if she wanted to, practise today and stay in the dorms tomorrow and then until her mental health was better while a lawsuit would be filed against Chae-Seol the following hours.

"Hi everyone it's Hannah...I just wanted to say that this is my last VLive.....not forever but for now. I need to focus on my mental health after events from years ago to now in which it has worsened quite recently after my debut in NMIXX. I won't be back for a while and I'll try and do normal stuff to help with this. Lily eonni said since her schedule isn't packed tomorrow, we're going out for a day out together before my psychiatrist appointment at 8pm, I'll try and spend time with the members when they can as they have helped me recently so I will start to get better....I hope you guys are doing ok and that you won't miss me too much! Bye Nswer!"