𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞

(The video gives an insight to the whole showcase as it is the show case so I won't include everything in here but I'll make up some stuff or smth based on it)

When preforming, Hannah usually is very stable like Lily and Bae but today was an off day especially since she just recovered from covid. When it came to the middle of O.O when Hannah had to run to get to her next spot before singing, she had a voice crack at the start and lasted towards the middle which did upset her but she was shocked that it happened especially since she practised a lot for that part.

Meanwhile in Tank, Hannah was able to be voice crack free and danced as if the moon was the Earth's end. At the end, Hannah was waving to the audience as she sat back down.

Later on, the host asked Hannah to speak in the languages she knows. Hannah began to say that she learnt more languages than what was revealed in her info (basically chapter 1- I kept this a secret)

"Hello I am Hannah Liang from NMIXX."
"안녕하세요 저는 Nmixx의 Hannah Liang입니다."
"大家好,我是 Nmixx 的 Hannah Liang。"
"こんにちは、Nmixx のハンナ・リャンです。"
"Hola, soy Hannah Liang de Nmixx."
"Bonjour, je suis Hannah Liang de Nmixx."
"Hallo, ich bin Hannah Liang von Nmixx."

The crowd was stunned but Hannah began to try and think of more languages she knows.
"I do know Vietnamese and Welsh but I can't pronounce the sentence for introducing myself as a member of the group yet..."
Lily looked at the junior and praised her for her multilingual skills.

A few minutes later, the host pointed out about how Hannah's vocal and rap had developed as her audition tape was shown to the crowd and she was asked to preform it again. Hannah hesitated at first but she began to do so. The members,host and crowd watched as Hannah took centre stage. She Auditioned with 'All I Want for Christmas is you' by Mariah Carey in which Hannah also added a rap of her own in. As she finished the song, silence was imminent for a second but then cheers erupted the stadium. That was the end of Hannah's questioning...