Prologue: A wizard?

In the city of Yokohama, two men could be seen walking about the dark streets.
"Sir this is a horrible idea", one of the men said walking a bit behind the other. 

The man was tall with greasy black hair and a scowl etched into his face. The other was an old man with a long beard that could've been easily mistaken for Gandalf. 

"Trust me, Severus", the old man said continuing on neither noticing the person following behind them. 

"We'll be revealing magic to muggles! How will they be able to help us?!", Severus continued to try and reason with the man. 

Before either man could get anything out a knife was pressed against Severus's throat. The person had long black hair tied into a spiked bun. Their eyes were a stormy grey that seemed to darken. A prominent feature was their mask that resembled bandages and a choker with a cross on their neck. 

"Who are you what are you doing in Port Mafia territory", The person spoke getting to the point. 

"We wish to meet Mori-san I believe we have an appointment with him", the old man spoke calmly. 

"You're the ones I was sent to escort", They said retracting their knife and walking in front. 

As they walked along Severus was still mad that he was even there. Snape was originally in his potion lab preparing for the curriculum for the next year when Dumbledore barged in and told him they were leaving for Japan. He still didn't even know why they were there other than for 'assistance'. Honesty what could muggles have that could go against the dark lord?

Eventually, the three reached a door. The person guiding them knocked and swiftly left when their backs were turned. The door opened and there was a blonde-haired blue-eyed little girl there. 

"Oi! These people are here to meet you!", the girl called out to a person behind her. The two looked up to see a tall man sitting down at a wooden table. Chin-length black hair and a sharp suit. 

"Ah, you've arrived I was starting to suspect you lied to me", the man said every word putting the two on edge. 

"Of course not Mori-san. No about what we discussed-"

"My apologies, but I'm a tad bit skeptical about what you told me. Magic? A foreign concept and you want me. To send one of my ability users to help you?", Mori said the air growing tenser. The two were in shock they'd seen the dark lord in his glory and even he didn't scare them as much as this muggle. 

Severus pulled his wand out in defense his nerves getting the best of him. 

"I suppose an example would be sufficient proof", Mori said tangling his fingers together. 

"Wingardium Leviosa", Snape chanted as he got a hold of his nerves. The books on Mori's desk floated up into the air before floating back down. 

"I suppose that will suffice for the time being", Mori said getting up from his chair "Your request is unorthodox, but for my own interest I'll comply". Mori lead the men down a hallway as they followed Dumbledore could feel a faint magic core. The y eventually stopped as a room and the door was flung open by Mori. 

Inside the room, two people were dueling, but the instance Mori stepped into the room they stopped and dropped to their knees. One was an older gentleman with ginger hair and the other was a child. The child had white hair that somewhat disguised the bandages on his face but barely covered his eyes. His eyes were bright blue yet they felt empty it was like staring into an empty abyss. Dumbledore looked at the boy and could only think back to another that had the same look in his eyes. 

"Chuuya, Kaiyo would you mind a demonstration for our guests?", Mori asked though It sounded more like a demand. 

"Okay?", Chuuya was confused, to say the least, they never let people into headquarters let alone guests. 

"Yes, sir", Kaiyo said never lifting his head from the ground. His tone is monotone and empty. Dumbledore was surprised at the lack of heart in his voice and as he focused he could feel the magic core that lay dormant in the child.

The two stood apart from one another Kaiyo made the first move rushing at Chuuya. Kaiyo ran into a shadow his form fading away and reappearing behind a corner much closer than before. Chuuya then moved to the younger and a red tint surrounded his body and soon Kaiyo couldn't move. His body was stuck in place, but through his face, it could be seen he was struggling to break free. As he started to albeit slowly move Chuuya pressed further pushing Kaiyo into the ground and a crater around him. A black aura appeared around Kaiyo and shadows started to move toward Kaiyo. The shadows moved off the ground forming bloodhounds that had wisps flying off their bodies and glowing red eyes. 

At that moment they realized this wasn't a demonstration this was a threat. This was Mori telling them how powerful compared to them. Before the duel could escalate Mori stopped it. 

"Alright. That's enough", Mori yelled. Chuuya released the crushing gravity forcing the boy to the ground. Walking over offering a hand to the kid and him refusing it choosing to use his shadow hounds as leverage to lift himself up. 

"From what you've told me about your institution the students start off at 11 until they reach 17 am I right?", Mori questions. 

"Yes that's right Hogwarts is a 7-year institution that starts at the age of 11", Dumbledore replied.

"I see, Kaiyo!", Mori yelled out the boy's name startling him as he faced Mori.

"Yes sir", Kaiyo said his voice having a nervous feel along with his dead tone.

"you turned 11 a few weeks ago correct", Mori said the question. 

"Yes", Kaiyo said moving over to the three. 

"You'll be joining these two for a time being. I'll need occasional reports on your assignment, but you won't be called back too often", Mori said to Kaiyo. Kaiyo turned to them and bowed at a 45-degree angle.

"I'll be in your care", Kaiyo said. 

It wasn't before long before they had their affairs in order and Kaiyo left with Dumbledore and Snape along with his belongings.