Chapter 9: Second Year

I was packing my thing up. The new year was starting and meant we'd be moving to a new room. Kuro had gathered up all his toys and was ready. I gathered all my things before meeting Snape in the Great hall. Like last year Snape was accompanying me to Diagon Alley. 

I finally wrote my report for the year to Mori and in return, he sent me back 1/2 of my pay for the year which was about 100,000 yen. I took half the money before sending the rest back to my bank account. 

I was about to leave before running back and putting on the opal hairclip before I made my way down to the Great hall. Snape was waiting in front of the fireplace. 

"You're just on time", Snape says before flooing into Diagon Alley. I followed after him Kuro following me. We made it to Diagon alley and I quickly exchanged my 50,000 yen for wizard currency. I grabbed the Galleons, Sickles, and Knuts before we left to gather my supplies for the year.

We made our way to the bookstore curious about the people gathering. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter? Famous Harry Potter. Can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page", Draco says descending the stairs to the group below. 

"Leave him alone! He didn't want all that!", Ginny defends Harry. 

"Look, Potter. You've got yourself a girlfriend!", Draco teases. 

"Like you can talk with that freak as your boyfriend!", Ron says defending his friend. 

"How dare you!", Draco says marching forward. 

"Silence, Draco! Ah... Mr. Potter. I don't believe we've met", Lucious moves as if to shake Harry's hand but moves his hair out of the way to show his lightning scar. "Forgive me, Mr. Potter. But your scar is a "legend. As, of course, is the wizard who gave it to you". 

"He was a murderer", Harry says with contempt. 

"Yes, a pity about your parents.Curious that you yourself should escape with a mere flesh wound. Curious, too, that you speak of him in the past. Surely, you don't think He-Who-Must-Not-Be- Named is gone forever", Lucious says gaining a smirk. 

"His name is Voldemort", Harry says with confidence a chorus of gasps could be heard behind him.

"You must be very brave, Mr.Potter, to dare speak his name. Or foolish", Lucious says. 

"I wonder that quite often myself ", A new voice chimes in. 

"Professor Snape!", Hermoine says shocked. 

"Gryffindor bravery seems to stem from stupidity from my personal experiences", A familiar voice said. 

"Kaiyo", Draco says walking over to his friend. 

"What are you doing here?", Ron says with contempt in his voice. 

"If you've forgotten Weasley. I'm also a Hogwarts student", Kaiyo says turning to face the Weasley family, Harry, and Hermoine. Kaiyo looked to be slightly taller as they all did over the summer. His body was more toned, but instead of gaining muscle, he slimmed down staying at a lean body figure. His hair was longer, but not long enough to tie up. 

"You must be Miss Granger. Draco told me all about you... and your parents. Muggles, aren't you?", Lucious says not trying to hide his contempt for the muggles. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ron! Harry! It's mad in here. Let's go outside", an older man says coming into the shop. The man had ginger hair and seemed to be Weasley's father.