CHAPTER 1: IN WHICH TWO BECOME ONE, AND THEN ARE HIT BY A GOLF CART.

AN: this will be posted on the same day as the prologue, which is way there is a disconnect from completion date and publish date. The body will go by Techno, and when Techno and Alex talk T will mark Techno and A will mark Alex. The world will be minecraft styled, but with added realism. Basically, mobs won't spawn at night, and the world won't be blocky, but Techno can still mine and build. Also, if anyone wants, your name will be added to the Voices.

Techno opened his eyes, uncertain of his surroundings. He couldn't feel anything to suggest a floor or bed, and the world, as far as he could see, was white and fluffy like Captain Puffy. Techno looked down to check his body, and was shocked that his body no longer had any injuries.

"Heh? Is someone there?" he asked in confusion.

"Who's there? Where am I?" replied a mysterious voice.

"Where are you? Who are you? Is some sort of prank?" questioned Techno.

"I'm Alex, who are you? Are you God?" responded Alex.

"I am Technoblade, the blood god." Techno Answered.

"Heh? Hyeh? Hyeeeeeeh? How?" Alex questioned, shocked that someone claimed to be him, as Alex was the man behind the popular Youtuber Technoblade.

The two aspects, the man and the god, continued to question each other, looping in queries and answers. After several hours, they come to a conclusion that they were brought together somehow, but are unable to see each other's body, or where they are.

"Hey Techno, maybe the Voices have some idea what's going on?" Alex asked

"Let me check," Techno responded. "Oh no, they aren't talking, that is VERY disturbing."

"Aren't they supposed to always be talking?"

"Yep"

This discovery led the two to be very concerned. If something as fundamental as the Voices were gone, who knows what other changes could happen. Fortunately, before they could panic too terribly much, they were interrupted by a Voice.

Yesyes1209: Hello, it's me, your conscience; we haven't talked in a while.

"heh?" replied both Alex and the blade.

Yesyes1209: Lmao, just kidding. I'm the member of the Voices sent to explain your current situation. You see, Technoblade is the godly aspect, representing blood, anarchy, and potatoes. Alex brings Techno into the world of mortals, where he gains worshipers. So long as one is still alive, the other will be reincarnated. However, Both of you were dying simultaneously, so there would be no reincarnation. I had the brilliant idea of combining the two of you into one body, however that did not solve the problem of you still dying. So, we reincarnated you in one body in another world. The voices no longer have the ability to drive you insane Techno, and Alex, you will have to get accustomed to a piglin's body

Techno responded with an appropriate reaction.

"heh? Hehhh? Heeeeehhhhhhhhhh? The voices won't tell me to do the murder anymore? I won't crave violence, crave to be free?"

Yesyes1209: That is literally what I just said, yes. This bubble of frozen time is about to be broken, however, so I must go. One last piece of advice, watch out for the golf cart.

"What golf cart?" asked Alex, but he received no answer.

"Techno, what do you think he meant by golf ca-AAAAAAGHHHH"