CHAPTER 10: IN WHICH A SLENDER KNOCK-OFF GETS TIRED.

I found this picture on the wiki.

.

.

AN: Yo, what's up? Here's the next chapter, I hope you enjoy. Special thanks to FujiCake22 for compliments, Jlm119 for adding my story to awesome stuff, and Deusblade for sticking around since the beginning. And yes, that was a JoJo reference Deusblade. Shotgundad, answering if Techno will kill orphans would be spoilers, so no comment. Localnarrator, I'm going to reiterate here, Gideon is going to get drop-kicked again.

Well, I think that's everything, so without further ado, Techno's shenanigans in gravity falls.

Discord: https://discord.gg/eSSP2GtYQS

.

.

Technoblade sat on his porch, sipping on some freshly brewed tea and reading a book of Greek mythology. Phil had taught the Piglin how to brew tea years before, and Techno raised his glass to the crowfather. Techno was at peace, letting the Friday waste away idly. Because Techno was chilling, it wasn't surprising when the voices began yelling for his attention.

Hmyes: Techno! Techno! Techno! Tecjno! Techno!

Technofan12321: Yo Techno, I think Hmyes needs you

D.austrian:@Technofan12321, ja

Bananamilkshake: Techno, The guy that knows whats going on is panicking, halp

Average_techno_fan: Techno, come pick me up, I'm scared

"What is it, Hmyes?"

Hmyes: tonight is Summerween, you can go into town and get free candy.

"Heh? What is that?"

Hmyes: the people of Gravity falls like Halloween so much, they do it twice.

"Isn't Halloween all-hallows eve? Specifically on the date where the natural barriers between life and death are on average at their weakest, hence why all the supernatural stuff that ends to happen. If I remember correctly, one of my champions lost one of his eyes on a Halloween night. Are the barriers weaker tonight in Oregon?"

Hmyes: The barriers aren't weaker, they just like candy

Bananamilkshake: @Hmyes based

Carpediem: @Hmyes candy is pog

"I would assume they wear costumes?"

Hmyes: Hm, Yes.

Yodasstick: So no disguise needed

Def_not_a_stoner: Let's go steal candy from orphans!

Technofan12321: @Def_not_a_stoner, sadly there's no orphanage in gravity falls

Def_not_a_stoner: @Technofan12321 sadge

Average_techno_fan: @Technofan12321 not poggers

"I assume if I don't go into town tonight, you are going to be bothering me all night?" Techno asked the voices rhetorically.

Bananamilkshake: yup

ChadwickChadeusChaddington: Indubitably, my good sir.

Technofan12321: you know us so well

"Alright. I'm going to go see if the pines twins are going trick-or-treating since I'm going out anyways."

Average_techno_fan: and not because you want to check up on Tommy 2: Swearless boogaloo?