CHAPTER 14: IN WHICH A MANLY MAN FIGHTS A PIGLY MAN.

.

.

AN: Hallo again. Vilostrike218 asked, I have an idea. Would it possile for the Voices to manifest physical bodies? Like Techno summoning them. Their apperances and figthing styles could be similar to those show in those animated minecraft music videos. And are you basing the nether army on the ones shown Captain Sparkles' music videos?

Answer 1, that may or may not be what I'm working towards, can't comment more for spoiler reasons. Answer 2, certain factions will take after Captain Sparkles, as if you remember, the first apocalypse in the nether before Techno showed up was the Captain Sparkles fallen kingdom songs.

Good to hear from you again Shotgun Dad, I have heard Svtfoe has one of the worst endings in history and has some pretty bad shipping bait. We'll see if I get time to watch it, I'm kind of busy at the moment.

Thank you Deusblade for being awesome.

If you want to join the discord, here it is. https://discord.gg/eSSP2GtYQS

.

.

Wendy Corduroy, the scarlet haired lumberjane, was hiking through the woods towards were Dipper had told her Technoblade lived. With how the summer had been going so far, Wendy thought it might be useful to have more training on how to fight with axes.

Wendy came across a palisade deep in the forest and followed it until she found the gate. Wendy knocked on the gate.

"Who's there?" A monotone voice asked.

"I'm Wendy. I'm one of Dipper's friends, he said that a Technoblade lived here?"

Techno opened the gates. "Hallooo. I'm Techno. Why did Dipper send you out here?"

"I, um... I wanted some tips on how to use my axe in combat. With how many supernatural things me and the Pines have run into, I'm goin to need every advantage to keep 'em safe."

"Alright, come on in."

Techno gave Wendy a tour of the grounds before heading out back between the house and the barn.

"Let's just start by sparring; see how good you are." Techno said. "I'm going not going to use any weapons for this first match, but don't worry about me getting hurt, my clothes have built in armor. (Techno's and any other minecrafters armor doesn't show up when they wear it, meaning it looks like they're just wearing whatever clothes they are wearing normally. I meant for it to work this way since the beginning, but I can't remember if I ever said it worked like this.)

Wendy nodded and pulled her axe out of its holster. She charged Techno and swung down from the right. Techno bent over backwards, dodging the axe, and landed a kick on Wendy's gut, forcing her back.

"Ugh!" Wendy grunted, doubling over. Wendy straightened up and dodged a follow up punch. Wendy used Techno's displacement to aim a punch on his back. The attack hit, but it was like punching steel. Wendy's left fist was sprained or broken and she jumped back a few steps.

"Alright, that's enough." Techno ordered. "Pour that on your hand."

Techno handed Wendy a scarlet potion, which she just looked at.

"What is?"

"It's a healing potion."

"Cool." Wendy popped the cork out of the health potion and dripped a few drops onto her hand. The hand stopped hurting, and the micro-fractures on the bones reknit themselves. "Wow, that's crazy useful dude, ya think I could get some?"