CHAPTER 21: PUPPET MABE-STER

.

.

AN: Hey all, I'm back. Sorry I took so long, work was kind of brutal and I kept having a really hard actually sitting down to work on this chapter. Also almost died, but I didn't so it's not important.

This chapter had a moment where things unintentionally lined up perfectly, and I may have cackled for like ten minutes because of my genius. Also, someone is making fan-art! If anyone wants to make fan-art, feel free. Send it to me with permission and I'll use it as chapter pictures on wattpad, or maybe even the cover of the book.

Discord: https://discord.gg/eSSP2GtYQS

Techno planted his hoe into the ground, leaning on it after planting the new potato fields. He and Phil had replaced the temporary palisades of log with a much sturdier wall of cobbled stone, and created a new secondary wall off one edge with a secondary gate.

In the days since adopting the Shapeshifter, Phil and Proteus (the Shapeshifter) had built a new house, a ranch style home as opposed to Techno's I-house. Proteus' house had a covered porch around the front entrance, and a gable roof. It had taken the pair a few days to build, but there wasn't much to do this week, so it was fine.

The house was small, with only a living room and a bedroom for Proteus. Of course, due to Proteus's abilities, the rooms were built larger to accommodate someone who could be up to three meters tall. It honestly kind of reminded Techno of Bad's house back on the SMP.

Techno had been looking at his map the other day, when he realized he hadn't marked the small stream on the cliff. Techno immediately went to fix that mistake, and also decided the walls were kind of barren, so he added a round tower next to the internal gate. (Map on Wattpad.)

Techno wiped the sweat from his brow and picked up his hoe, resting it over his shoulder as he walked back towards the main house

Techno wiped the sweat from his brow and picked up his hoe, resting it over his shoulder as he walked back towards the main house. Techno sighed to himself as he walked past the rows upon rows of potatoes, he didn't want to return to farming for a majority of the day, but he could feel the potato madness beginning to set in again.

"I really gotta get some minions." Techno said to himself, pausing on the bridge on his way to the center square. However, since Techno was never alone, this drew the attention of the voices from their previous activity of playing the old theatre game, Count. To play count, you must have a group, close your eyes, and attempt to count to an arbitrary number as a group. Anyone can say the next number, but if two or more people say a number you have to start over.

Carpediem: You need minions?

Def_not_a_stoner: 14

Laughteryoga:15

Bananamilkshake: 15

Bananamilkshake: damnit

Average_techno_fan: Minions for the blood god?