More Enemies?

Taste my Pain
Chapter 67

Standing there confused as the sun rose from the horizon, Lucy slowly turned to look at the boy behind her with widened eyes. "Who are you?" she questioned.

The boy running his hands through his ice-blue hair that had a grey undertone within it, he sighed before dropping his hand down beside him. His sapphire eyes looking directly into hers, he lowered his gaze in tiredness where he then snapped his head up to the sky. "My name is Takuto Night. I'm Sakura's mate," he answered as the wind ran past them.

Takuto looking down at Lucy, he emotionlessly stood there with a straight face. "Where is Sakura?" he then asked. Lucy standing there confused, she looked over the boy to meet eyes with Igneel's. Just how was she supposed to answer him when they all know that she's dead, to begin with?

"You don't have to state that she's dead. I know that already... Just bring me to where she is. It was said that her spirit should be able to roam around the area that she had died in," Takuto said before an explosion shook the ground. His eyes tensing, he let out a low growl. "Hurry before -" Suddenly stopping, his eyes began to glow a bright sky-blue colour. "So, there's more... That brat doesn't ever know when to stop," he whispered to himself before looking over to Igneel.

"You should go and help out your family. Bring them to the Human World and let them hide there for a while. I'll protect the future queen," he instructed where Igneel held his head up high. Not liking the fact that the boy was already commanding him to do things, he scoffed. "I don't trust you boy. I don't even know where I should be putting my trust into you from the first place."

Takuto's eyes glowing, he looked over his shoulder quickly where the other two followed. Jumping into the air, he gave out a Water God's Bellow and landed before blocking a small army of beasts from coming anywhere close to them with ice. His body stiff with an aura emitting a feeling not to mess with him, he met eyes with Lucy's that gave him a confused look. "Tell him to go before you all get killed. You should know that I'm your side once you heard Lucia's clone sneer at me!" he snapped, making Lucy flinch from his sharp tone.

"Don't you use that tone on the princess!"

Lucy balling her fists, her Royal Eye began to glow even brighter. "All dragons must evacuate to the Human World. Hide your scents and seek refuge in Fairy Tail in your human forms. My words are final," she announced.

Waves of light running from her head down to the ground where it ran through the ground like the waves of an ocean, all the dragons gave out a responding bellow from their location.

Whether they were fighting for their lives or hiding in their domains, they all began to spread out their wings. Their queen's command was final. There was no time to argue.

"Lucy..."

"No Igneel, I don't want to lose any of you. I can already sense so many painful things happening all at once, and I can't stand to lose any more of you," Lucy pleaded to Igneel's frustrations.

His feet planted to the ground; he shook his head. "And we don't want to lose you," he replied before an exaggerated yawn was heard from their side. Heads turning to Takuto who raised a brow, he cocked his head to the front. "I'm not the one that did it. The person is right in front of me," he stated as he was not a person to do mocking noises.

"Oh, please Takuto-kun, there's no need to be modest," a voice cooed, making Lucy and Igneel turn their heads to see a woman standing there with a smirk on her face.

Eyes that are dark purple with a tint of red in them, they examined the three in front of them. The woman's glossed lips slowly lifting into a grin, she chuckled. "No wonder Lucia called us to this world, it's so stunning... Enough to be corrupted and tainted," she hummed before pointing over to Igneel. "I'll give you all a chance to run for your lives. If you don't, then be prepared to die."