The Interfered Fight

Taste my Pain
Chapter 15

Everyone all dropped their jaws as they watched Lucy bellow out a powerful pillar of water towards the Salamander who wasn't expected it to come out of the Celestial Spirit wizard. The guild hearing him groan at the impact where the sound of the impact was loud and sounded powerful, it didn't take them long to know that Lucy had an advantage over Natsu with the element of water.

The blonde standing tall, she whipped out her keys and narrowed her eyes. "Open the Gate of the Golden Bull and the Gate of the Scorpion! Taurus, Scorpio!"
Immediately, her two spirits came to her call with both of their keys sandwiched in between her fingers. "You two, let's go with what we've been training for!" Lucy said with confidence as the both nodded to their understanding of what she had meant by training.

Getting into position, Lucy gritted her teeth. She would rather keep her secret hidden from the guild, but she needed to drill her improvements into their dumb brains before a repeat of their insults occurs once again. "Now!" she boomed.
"Sandstorm Axe Aldebaran!" they, Taurus and Scorpio, yelled out in unison as Scorpio shot out a pillar of sand from his tail to Taurus who absorbed the sand using his axe. The buff humanoid grinning, he swung it over to Natsu as he hoped that it'll be more painful to him than how he had mistreated his master. It was a powerful direct hit just like what they had wanted.

Both of the spirits high fiving each other with a grin, they gave Lucy a thumbs up before going back to the Celestial World without another word where she stood dominantly on the side of the grounds. Her head thrown back; she continued her attacks. "Roar of the Celestial Dragon!" Lucy then bellowed.
Clicking her tongue behind her roar, she knew that the secret was now out and soon all Dragon Slayers were going to be running after her in hopes of answering their questions.

Now everyone was flabbergasted. All quiet as they stared at Lucy, they watched her wipe her mouth annoyingly before moving their attention to Natsu who groaned and was lying on the dusty ground.

The severely injured Natsu refused to give up while refusing to hurt the Celestial mage in front of him. Even though that was the case, he had no choice but to fight. As much as he wanted to give up, his pride was on the line. He was a Dragon Slayer, the Salamander of Fairy Tail, and Igneel's son.

"Lightning Flame Mode!" He then vanished from her sight which she quickly activated her wings.
She was used to using her wings, so her body knew when she wanted them to be activated. So, flying high into the air, she clicked her tongue once again in annoyance. Looking down, she began to look around to look for the pink-haired idiot that was using lightning as his source of speed.

He wasn't in her sight which was strange for she learnt under the wing of the lightning and thunder dragons. She should be able to hear his movements. She was taught to catch up to those that used these elements.

"Lightning Flame Dragon's –"

She was too late to react in time as a beam of light shot past her to only hit someone behind her in the air. With wide eyes, she turned her body around where her eyes landed on Natsu who was pushed back from the force of the light beam.
His eyes as wide as hers, her eyes landed on the injury on his right shoulder. There was blood seeping out of the injury as gravity did its job, without even thinking, she reached out in attempts to catch him where his scarf fluttered out of her reach with his body falling towards the ground.

"Shit," she cursed under her breath where she sharply turned her body to dive down after the falling Fire Dragon Slayer. Her arm outstretched again, she flew down and caught him before he managed to collide to the ground below them.