My Trust

Taste my Pain
Chapter 32

Standing on the field, Lucy balled her fists and closed her eyes. "Good luck and remember to fight for what you value the most, my princess," Starisha's voice echoed through her key where Igneel and the rest could be heard in the background arguing.
Snapping her eyes open from the sudden voice, she grinned to the support that she never knew meant so much to her and then nodded in reply. Thanking her dragons for their support, she composed herself before closing her eyes. Taking in a deep inhale, she slowly opened them to reveal cold, confident eyes where she began examining her opponents.

Fairy Tail, her former home that had betrayed her. Oh, they're so dead for all what they've done to her.

Fans cheering their support, the bell was rung where Mato called out the signal for them to start their fight. Team Sabertooth standing there still because of Lucy's hold around their wrists, the three of them watched Team Natsu come charging towards them.

"Requip: Heaven's Wheel Armor!" Erza began where her clothes changed into complete armour with her wings following closely. Her blade pointed at them; she gritted her teeth knowing that she'll have to hurt Lucy in order to win. If only this wasn't a battle with thousands of eyes watching their every move.
Gray following behind Erza, he pivoted and jumped to the side within his Ice-Making position. "Ice-Make: Lance!" he yelled, creating a bunch of lances that emerged from his clenched fists and palm where it began to fly directly towards the three standing still.

Natsu charging forward, he jumped high into the air using his fire to propel him higher. "Fire Dragon's Roar!" he bellowed, aiming his roar to Sting first. Team Natsu starting their first move by attacking while running towards Team Sabertooth, Lucy sighed from their usual tactics and swiped her arm in front of her where a barrier was made to protect them. Watching the attacks get blocked in front of her, she shook her head in disapproval.

Their attacks being completely useless, she dispelled her barrier where Sting and Rogue simply stood there amused. "Aren't they desperate? They must really regret annoying you to this point," Sting mocked as he cracked his neck before stretching his back.

Erza came up to them first due to her enhanced speed that was provided by the aid of her requip. Lucy taking note that Erza was the strongest out of the three, she ran forward, leaving Sting and Rogue to settle their own scores with Fairy Tail. "Bring it on, Titania," she whispered as she pulled out her whip given by her spirits.
The two of them clashed together with blade and whip where the audience roared in excitement. Blade against whip, Erza continued on attempting to break through Lucy's defences where she kept her pace by whipping her whip across the air to block it.

"Ice-Make: Lance!" Gray gruffly chanted where Lucy turned her head back to see the other two dropping their guards due to Natsu keeping them on their feet. Running towards Erza for a direct attack, she surprised the scarlet by jumping to the side where she took in deep inhale. "Celestial Dragon's Roar!" she bellowed before appearing in front of Sting and Rogue.
Holding her palm in front like before, she stopped the ice from coming any closer to the three of them. "Shatter," she commanded, clenching her fists as if she were to physically crush the ice with her bare hands.

The ice shattering to her command, Erza appeared in front of her with her swords up high once again. "Trinity Sword!" she yelled, slashing her two swords into a V-shape that came flying to Lucy's direction.
Sting quickly pulled her back where Rogue went in between his partner and the scarlet, "Shadow Dragon's Claw," he quickly muttered. Stopping the confronting attack, the three of them quickly took a long jump back to distance themselves from their opponents.