CHAPTER FORTY FIVE

Michie's POV

"Surprise." I said to taehyung with a smile on my face.

He looked at me without removing the smile that he was wearing the moment he saw all of us. "Did you do this? I mean. You're the one who planned all of this?"

"I was the one who decorate it, but Jungkook was the one who planned it." I replied as I glanced at Jungkook who was walking towards us.

He patted taehyung on his shoulder. "Happy birthday to my handsome brother!"

"Thank you." Taehyung said then they hugged each other.

Everyone started greeting him and he smiled at them and asked them to eat already.

"I didn't know that you know how to smile." I  joked at him.

"And it's because of you." He said which automatically caused my heart to flutter. Why is he smiling so beautifully? This is the very first time I saw him smiling like an angel.

"This pasta taste so fucking good!"

"Really? I was the one who cooked it, do you like it?"

"Yes, it's really tasty. I didn't know that you're good at cooking. You are indeed a good wife. Michie."

My cheeks suddenly felt hot. "I just thought that it would be more special if I'm the one who cook the food, for you."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Then I should thank you for that." He said and smiled while staring at me.

"Taehyung-ah, I know exactly what you're thinking."

He raised an eyebrow. "What? I haven't even said anything."

"But your eyes tells it all." I said while narrowing my eyes at him.

Taehyung didn't take his eyes off me. "You look so fucking beautiful Tonight, Michie."

"W-why do you always have to add curse before your compliments?"

"Because a simple adjective isn't enough to describe how wonderful you look. You're so beautiful that I can already feel my pants getting tighter here."

My eyes widened. "T-taehyung! You're a pervert!" I whispered to him while looking around us trying to know if anyone heard what he said. Good thing no one did.

"I am a pervert just for you." He said and smirked at me.

I put my hand above his hand that was touching my thighs and tried to brush it off but he kept on coming back and caressing it again. "I think you already forgot that this is also mine." He said as he continued caressing my legs.

"B-but someone might see us!" I said while looking around.

"And so what? You're my wife, remember?"

I heaved a sigh. I don't think I can even stop him.

"You know what. You're really cute whenever you're making that face."

"W-what face?"

"The face that you give when you're being turned on."

Heat automatically invaded my whole body. "H-how could you even-

"Taehyung." Jungkook suddenly called and walked towards us, so I straightened my back and looked at him.

"I'm sorry, did I disturb you?"

"N-no, not at all."

"What is it?" Taehyung asked him.

"You have a visitor."

Taehyung frowned his brows. "Visitor? Who?"

Jungkook then smiled as he looked in a certain direction. Taehyung and I then turned our heads to the entrance of the garden.

My mouth went agape as soon as I saw the person that Jungkook told us about. She was walking in our direction  wearing her off shoulder khaki colored dress. she was so flawless on her dress with a perfect curves and had a ash gray blonde dye hair.

She literally looks like a doll. Everyone on the garden  looked over her.  She was looking at taehyung wit a smile on her face.

"Long time no see. V." She said as soon as she's standing in front of us. Even her voice sounded so beautiful. I was just staring at her , thinking where I saw her before because her face looks somewhat familiar.

"Mi-rae..." Taehyung mumbled.

Mi-rae? Wait. This woman... This woman that taehyung mentioned that night. She's the girl?

"I told you, she's here. She just arrived here last week. She visited me at our university too." Jungkook suddenly said.

Now that I think of it... She's the girl, that 'Zy' Who visited Jungkook at the University. So. Mi-rae her real name.

"T-that's you?!" I scream so loud while pointing at her. I put my hand on my mouth when I realized that they were all looking at me. "S-sorry..." I mumbled.

The woman suddenly shifted her attention to me. She looked at me  from head down to my toe , before finally looking into my eyes. "Who are you?"

"I...uh...  I'm Michie.  Kang Michie."

She just raised an eyebrow at me then looked back at taehyung, ignoring my hand when I tried to reach out to her.

"Won't you give me a hug? Didn't you miss me?"

Taehyung stared at her for a while, and then he leaned closer and hugged her.

And I don't even know but I suddenly felt my heart ached.

---

|| TO BE CONTINUE ||