Chapter 2

Mokuba yawned and stretched as he rose from his bed. He felt so refreshed and calm. Though when he looked around, he wondered why his room looked so different. He then remembered that he was not at home. He was with the magical lady in her magical land.

"Wait. I never got her name did I?" He mumbled to himself as he thought about it. He couldn't remember much from the night before. But he knew that he did not know the woman's name. Mokuba exited his room and looked around the empty hallway. He took note of all the blank doors up and down the halls.

"I wonder why there are so many doors." Mokuba asked himself. The scent of sweetness then hit his nose.

"Something smells good." He said as he followed the scent back to the kitchen. He peeked out from the corner to see the black-haired woman. She was making breakfast. Mokuba found himself wandering closer to her and the stove. He was curious and wanted to know what she was making.

"Oh. Good morning Mokie." The lady chuckled as she noticed Mokuba standing next to her.

"What are you making?" Mokuba asked as he tried to look over the pan.

"Nothing too special. Just making an omelet." The lady said as she lifted the pan and rolled the egg into an oval-like shape. Mokuba watched intently. He's never seen that technique used before. The lady then placed the rolled-up egg on a little mound of fried rice that he hadn't noticed before. Once she got it to stay, she grabbed a knife and skillfully cut the egg down the middle. The freshly cooked egg released gracefully over the rice, completely engulfing it.

"Would you like some ketchup on it as well?" She asked Mokuba as she placed the dish on the table.

"Yes please!" Mokuba said as he ran over to the table, excited to try out this new dish. He hopped into the chair and the lady skillfully drizzled ketchup onto the egg.

"Bon Appetit." She says as she turns to make another dish. Mokuba was about to dig in when he remembered his question from earlier.

"Say, what's your name anyway?" Mokuba asked. The lady paused before turning to the kid.

"My name? Oh, yes, I am Ryoko Sewanin. But you can call me Ryoko." She said as she turned back around and continued making the egg dish. Mokuba nodded once as he allowed his brain to remember her name.

"Ryoko." He muttered to himself as he popped a spoonful of the omelet into his mouth. He paused as the flavor took over his senses.

"Mmmmmm," He hummed as he ate more. "This is delicious!!"

"I'm glad you think so," Ryoko said as she placed a slightly smaller version of the omelet on the table. She whistled Kuriboh's summoning song and he came bolting. Kuriboh flew over to Ryoko and nuzzled her affectionately before going to the table to eat his breakfast. Ryoko laughed at Kuriboh's early morning energy.

"I wish I had your energy Kuriboh." She laughed as she then made breakfast for herself. She sat at the table and joined Mokuba and Kuriboh as they ate breakfast. Ryoko and Mokuba casually conversed as they ate their breakfast. Once all were done, Ryoko took all their plates and went to the sink to wash the dishes.

"Miss Ryoko. What is there to do here?" Mokuba asked as he looked around the treehouse.

"Well, there are a lot of things that you can do here." She said as she did the dishes.

"You could go outside, play some games with Kuriboh, I think I have some video games you could play as well," Ryoko states casually.

"Video games?! Really?!" Mokuba asked excitedly. Ryoko laughed at his excitement.

"Of course. Kuriboh!" Kuriboh sat up from the table and looked at Ryoko with a curious expression.

"Can you show Mokuba to the Game room?" Kuriboh sprung up and trilled happily. He flew over to Mokuba and grabbed the child's sleeve. Kuriboh then began to drag Mokuba over to the game room. Mokuba laughed and followed after the furry little creature. Ryoko chuckled as she continued the dishes. Once she was finished, she was about to go check on Mokuba and Kuriboh when she got a strange twinge. She smiled softly.