Epilogue

The kids couldn't stop themselves as they ran through the portals. All screaming "no". As they were about to turn around and run back through, there was a sudden flash of white. The kids screamed as they were blinded by the light and blown away by a strong gust of wind.

**********

When the kids came to, they were all together again.

"Guys!"

"What happened?!"

"Where's Miss Ryoko!?"

"How are you here?!"

The kids then stood and looked around. Gasps were heard as they looked around them. Griffin Rock and New York city-like buildings sat in Ninjago-like landscapes. Duel spirits and Pokemon were scattered around, and heroes hung around the chaos as citizens freaked out and panicked. The children stared at the chaos with confusion.

"Wh-what happened to our h-homes?" Cody suddenly stuttered. Alice whined and pouted for someone to hold her, running to Mokuba and burying her face in his stomach.

"What happened to Ryoko?" Brad muttered. "You guys saw what was happening to her too, right?"

The kids agreed in quiet unison. Voices then came toward the children. But they were drowned out by the ringing in their ears. The families of the children all ran to them and started asking many questions. All the kids could do was stare blankly at the sight before them.

"Cody! Cody! Please son!" Cody blinked and looked at his dad.

"Are you ok?! What happened over there?!" Chief worriedly demanded. Cody stared dazed into his father's eyes. His gaze then trailed to the other kids and the people in their families. A memory then came to his head.

"Are we the invited?"

"You bet you are. That takes us to the next rule. If anyone that has not been invited into the world enter, there will be dire consequences."

"What are the consequences?"

"I don't know. But we shouldn't have to find out."

The realization then dawned on Cody. These were the dire consequences. He shoved his father away and ran to Kade.

"Cody! Are-" Before Kade could finish, Cody began to hit his oldest brother.

"YOU KILLED HER!!!" Cody screamed, getting the other kid's attention.

"Wha?! What are you talking about?!" Kade demanded, holding the youngest Burns at arm's length. Cody continued to scream and cry and flail.

"YOU KILLED HER!!!! YOU KILLED RYOKO!!!" Cody screamed, catching everyone off guard.

"Cody-"

"MISS RYOKO TOLD ME!!! SHE TOLD ME WHEN THE UNINVITED ENTER HER WORLD THERE ARE DIRE CONSEQUENCES!!!" Cody then turned to everyone else that was there.

"YOU GUYS BROKE THAT RULE AND KILLED HER!!!" The children looked at their families in horror. They backed away from them shakily.

"What?! No! Brad-" Lloyd tried to reach out to his childhood friend, but Brad backed away more.

"This is all your fault..." Brad said, The kids came together as they backed away from their families.

"Mokuba.... Mokie I didn't-"

"Save it! I don't want to hear what you have to say!"

"Eri-"

"I'm sorry..."

"Hey come on-" Mikey reached for Alice. But she turned away and ran to Mokuba; who picked her up and held her in his arms. She sniffled and buried her face into Mokuba's neck. Cody then pulled away from Kade. Tears still streamed down his cheeks.

"Oh come on! How were we-"

"I HATE YOU!!!" Cody suddenly shouted. When he did, it felt like the entire multiverse had gone quiet. The Burns family was shocked at Cody's words.

"C-cody-" Chief Burns tried to reach for his youngest son, but Cody smacked his hand away.

"Don't touch me! I don't want to see you guys ever again!" Cody shouted as he ran to the other kids.

"Let's go." Cody said as they all ran off.