5. The jealous teacher who denies it

Taehyung throws food into the supermarket basket. He is tired. He is dying. He doesn't know what to do with himself. It's barely hours since he was with Jimin, it was yesterday, and he can't stop thinking that it shouldn't have happened in the first place. How stupid and problematic the whole thing was.

Yes, he was horny for him, too much, maybe too much.

However, having gotten to have sex is something he dislikes.

Taehyung is not in favor of having sex in an indifferent way. Having enjoyed it is not the same as liking it. Nor does it please him to know that perhaps Jimin felt pressured. He worries that the Omega will think he's a freeloader or get strange ideas. In the midst of his worry and accidentally bumping into an older gentleman, he realizes something.

"Sorry." he says to the man and hurries to the personal care area. He hadn't thought about it until now, but...

~ * * * ~

"Uh?"

"I-It's just that... well..."

"OH. I GET IT."

Jimin laughs and rises from his seat in the teacher's lounge. Taehyung couldn't be more flushed as he holds out a box to him: a pregnancy test. The Omega shakes his head and Jungkook, sitting next to him continues to do his English homework. Jimin makes Taehyung move away a bit so as not to interrupt the boy in what he is doing.

"Don't worry. I've been tunal ligation since I was thirteen" He pats his arms. "Even if you could, nothing's going to come out." assures Jimin playfully. The quick waving of his tail and slightly wrinkled nose embarrasses Taehyung more.

"A-ah. Okay. I understand.

"Thank you for caring," Jimin says bowing his head. "If you want to do it again any day, let me know. It'll be fun. We're very compatible don't you think?"

"Actually... Yes, but I wouldn't want to repeat something like that. I wouldn't want to do it with someone who is not my partner." explains Taehyung shyly. Jimin's eyes dilate and his ears flop halfway down.

"How cute you are" Jimin praises purring. "It's okay the proposal is there anyway."

Jimin returns to the elementary teacher's lounge and Taehyung retreats with embarrassment oozing out of every pore. It didn't occur to him that he would be tied up. The truth is a relief. There are few clinics in Seoul that perform abortions, and if Jimin wanted to have one, it wouldn't be a problem for him either... Taehyung would like to be a father at this point. He almost was, and for that reason, he does not see himself having children yet, he considers that it is not the right time. He also doesn't have a partner to give rise to such a plan.

Taehyung is not very libertine. His libido rarely makes an appearance and although he has had several crushes, relationships, etc., he has never had much sex. Just a few. He considers that maybe that's why they didn't go that far either and were disappointed in him. He shakes his hair with one hand. He is still tired. It wasn't his rut and he feels like it was because of how much he did. He turns to hear his name called.

"Professor! Professor!" Jungkook reaches Taehyung and holds out a piece of paper with both hands. "I made this for you."

"Did you? How strange. I didn't think I deserved artwork." replies Taehyung eloquently. Jungkook smiles wrinkling his nose and drooping ears. Embarrassed.

Taehyung tilts his head. It's a picture of Jungkook and his person holding hands. Jungkook is barely a first grader, so he's no stranger to it. It's adorable and from what he has understood, any show of attachment should try to be continued and so little Alpha opens up to people. Little by little. He smiles square and gives a couple of odd sounds.