M.A.Y.D.E.C.S (Mutant And Yokai Death Execution Civilized Society) Pt. 1

As everyone continued on with their usual schedule on trying to complete the festival decorations Casey had written a whole list of expectations and plans as well as some materials needed to complete everything. LJ and a few of his cousins already saw Rui help out his dad with heavy weight transportation, Elly reach high-to-reach spaces to help string up some garlands, and Debbie using her tech to help her dad build a stage that the masters were gonna stand on for special announcements later that night. There was gonna be music, dancing, laughing, love, and family & friends coming together for this special day of victory and unity.

For a little while Casey actually did pretty well, he was under control and the plan went out smoothly of course with the help of LJ and his cousins. They stopped for lunch every time at Senor Hueso's restaurant which gave them all pizzas in the house for their excellent effort. Splinter and Draxum took time off to awe at the designs and help out their younger family members. Cassandra had to take control of the lower ranked troupes while April took her personal best scholars to practice security ranging. Honey~Mae had a very special role that night, he was gonna sing a song that night. The masters were all very busy rehearsing what they were gonna say that night and making sure everything was going to flow smoothly and perfectly. Not a single flaw should be found that night, because it was celebrating 20 years of a(two) very important event(s)!

***************************************************

On the Morning of the 20th anniversary/Day of Unity

Casey, LJ and his cousins were all tuckered out from all that planning and preparing for the big day and now it has arrived! They were seated outside of Senor Hueso's restaurant and given a celebratory pizza to celebrate their completion for tonight's big festival party. All cousins and Casey cheered their drinks as they sipped and began to eat.

Casey: "Awe thanks you guys! I really owe ya!"

LJ: "Don't mention it tough guy! Ya need anything, we Hamato's have got your back!"

Honey~Mae: "You're family Case!"

Gus: "Yeah, now thinking about it, you know our dad's longer and better than us."

Casey: "At the end of the day, I've got another goal completed and off my bucket list."

LJ: "You've got a bucket list FULL of goals to do? That's gonna take forever!!!" (*LJ made a bit of a whining sound at the end*)

Honey~Mae: "Let alone a whole lot of commitment. That's very wonderful of you to do, Casey."

Casey: "O-Oh yeah? Then I'd like to hear what you have on YOUR bucket list, Leonardo! Is it really that much better... no honestly is it actually? I'm very curious to hear."

LJ: (chuckles) "Well tut tut dear Jones, and listen up! My goals are brief but the best that anyone is ever gonna come up with, for here are my 3 goals in life:

#1 Become leader of the Mad Pupz!

#2 Take over my father's legacy and follow in his footsteps to becoming Master!

and finally brace yourselves for my absolute TOP goal that I must do before I kick the bucket!

#3 Score with a girl!"

Everyone stared at him blankly trying to process what he said. Then everyone began laughing super hard that it made LJ look away in embarrassment and annoyance.

LJ: "WHaaaaT?  I mean it! I have other goals, or a goal, that I wanna do other than ninja kick-butting! And I also don't mean JUST girls, I'm open."

Debbie: "Oh but dear sweet Leon, I don't need to build the world's most complex computer thingy-ma-bob to know that that goal is gonna end up like the past girls you've asked out!"