013.

H O U R S    L A T E R

H O U R S    L A T E R . . .

After hours of dancing, singing, and enjoying the company of her friends, Zayley wasn't as drunk as she planned to be.

Sure, she was tipsy, but she wasn't as far gone as the other girls. Ayesha was the only one in the same tipsy mindset as her.

"I think it's about time we call it a night ladies," Ayesha spoke to the group, giving each one a bottle of water.

"I one-hundred percent stand behind that." Zayley co-signed. Her social battery was on e, and she desperately wanted to go home.

"Eshhhh?" Hazel whined dramatically.

"Yes Hazel?"

"I need to call my man. I miss him." She pouted.

"Mine too." Mariah slurred, laying her head on Audi's shoulder.

"Yeah, we need to wrap this up. Asap."

"Ugh. I need to call Donte." Natalia groaned, pulling out her phone.

The women slowly turned in Natalia's direction, giving her puzzled expressions.

"DiVincenzo?" They questioned all at once.

"Did I say that out loud? Oops." Natalia giggled, trying to cover her mouth.

"When the hell did that happen?" Mychal narrowed her eyes at the younger woman.

"I have no clue." Zayley shook her head in disbelief. "Wait until she sobers up. Imma be the first one to interrogate her sneaky ass."

"Wait for a second, isn't Nat suppose to be taking you home?" Ayesha pointed at her slumped body.

"That was the plan. It's definitely not an option now." Zayley sighed, pulling out her phone, "I'll call an Uber."

"Absolutely not. These Uber drivers get weirder and weirder by night." Ayesha grabbed Zayley's phone, exiting out the app and opened up her contact list. "Here, call Jordan."

"Esh, it's almost two o'clock in the morning. He's not leaving his house."

"Trust me. If it's for you, he'll leave sprinting." Ayesha clicked on his number before tossing back the phone.