¡!Full Disclaimer!¡

There is already an short disclaimer on the caption of the book, so here's an full one.

this is An Russia x Philippines x SovietUnion book as you know dear readers.

But I get it.

Some Of our Fellow Readers doesn't like the Ship, But ended up coming across this book.

There's Either 2 options On what to do if you Don't like the book.

option 1, Try to Ignore And forget My Book.

Option 2, Pretend to not Notice or seen my book EVER in you're own eyes.

Now, It is clearly Not my fault if you disliked And hated this Kind of ship and Book I made.

Though.

Interested Readers are free to Read this book but please, Don't drop An hate comment.

                         ʚ✯✧✯ɞ

This Book Contains;

♡Smut♡

◁Fluff▷

◇Angst◇

△Age Gap△

And More.

And by the way, Phil is an femboy so throughout the whole book, Phil would be wearing dresses, skirts, blouse

I would also Announce like any other Writer would say, That this book may also contain miss-spelling.

It is probably clear that I would take days to update an chapter since I have an Upcoming Fnf Book Soon aswell.

I'll also need to update "Our Male-Wife~!" so please do not rush me since I need to think An plot for my 3 books.

Thank you for readings dear readers I do appreciate For Any of you Reading the disclaimer before heading on to the chapters.

goodbye And I May see you in the Next Chapter.