*◈'-The Ruined Day-'◈*

Philippines P.O.V;

Finally!

It's the Day Where Ruski Can let me visit The Russian Mansion!

But wait..

Wanna Know why Ruski Forbids me To come to Their mansion?

Well it's simple.

Russia's siblings Always had an huge Huge crush With Me.

And it always makes my boyfriend Russia jealous.

Like For An Example;

Kazakhstan Fainted when he saw me wearing his clothes because I always get dared or just do it as an joke but it made him Think, that I was like somehow Seducing him or something I think.

Ukraine always and Always Nosebleeds whenever I wear An short like skirt because those kinds are very cool to me and just to metion, I am kinda an femboy so Uh heh.

and belarus? Heh the worst one out of all.

When me and belarus Are in an room alone he would always try to make out with me witch I almost melt in, but I also ended up pushing him and Ruski always knows about that, butttt somehow he just slaps or kick his butt out the window and do nothing to him the rest of the day even if he is still annoyed about it.

I just think it was rules Around their household.

but this time Russia's siblings are not home and all we're busy so me and Ruski can have fun in their huge HUGE mansion, and king sized bed!

And also, you guys know on what I mean with 'fun' right..? Ehehe!

Now let's quit chit-chatting.

I was also done dressing up to another dark blue mini skirt and a dark blue blouse to fit my same colored mini skirt, and a pair of black boots to fit my stlye!

But wait?! I have to be more extra since I would be meeting my boyfriend! Eheheheh!

To be more extra, I added an black belt to my outfit! Then I putted on some leg warmers on top of my black boots.

And I also had to wear an dark blue bracelet, and an dark blue choker with an light blue bow infront.

"Viola! I look sooo fabulous ehehe!!" I shouted in my room cheerfully.

"If I'm sure my maids and helpers probably heard me, oopsies.." I mumbled and giggled to myself.

I was dumb myself, I didn't. Notice that I forgot to wear my panties.

But Anyways it was time to go.

I ordered my assistant Evany to lock everything in my house like windows, doors,closets,drawers because I mean.. You never know where danger can happen, am I right??

But anyways I headed out and Evany did my order to her right away.

I hopped in my car and my driver fransis Drove to The Russian Household already as if he knew that I was super late to something, as I just closed the door to the car.

It was an uncomfortable feeling for my pussy, the cold car seats can be felt throughout my ass.

I wish I had at least wore laced panties, though I was too excited, so I didn't even notice about it.

      ٭*❈✜❈*٭        

after a few minutes I arrived to Russia's house, well I mean.. The Russian mansion

I bid my driver an goodbye then proceeded my way to the gates of the Russian Mansion.

The gates opened by itself and closed when l just Entered, I walked to the door joyfully, as I knew this day can last sooo long with my boyfriend russia.