/✿✶-an agreement-✶✿\

This chapter will only have The conversation and agreement Soviet and Russia had, including their big arguments.. But I'll just also mention that Russian empire will be involved in these type of chapters soon~!

Enjoy~!

Oh wait, sorry folks But I forgot to mention.. That Russia and Soviet is the most extreme when it comes to fighting, Arguing, shouting, and when showing pure rage and anger.

Now you guys can truthfully enjoy the chapter now!

▣△◈△▣

Third persons View;

As the two Father and son Entered the room, silence was all that was still heard.

though, the deadly aura that the two of them were giving was Indeed noticeable.

As Soviet slammed the door shut, the two Russians, or.. Father and son had eye contact..

Face-to-face.

Soviet had then crossed his arms Out of boredom, he waited patiently for any word to come out of his Sons mouth.

Then russia took an deep breath before opening his mouth to then Speak.

"Father.. why the fuck Did you do that to my own boyfriend?! I was only gone for an hour and this is what I Witness when I get back..?! this was supposed to be Me and Philips day! Not you and Philips day..!" Russia was clenching his fists trying to not punch his own father right in the face.

Soviet was now the one who sighed.

"Geez, I'm sorry okay? I couldn't help it.. He was just too cute and Sexy.. And you know it, our whole family knows about it, we all yearn for him. " Soviet apologized and confessed, but russia wasn't taking it.

"An sorry won't make up for what you had did, And I know that I am lucky for winning and having him, It's like an jackpot but it isn't money, and instead about love, but I love him To bits, and I will never.. Ever let Him love with you." Russia glared at his own father, his fists had already turned white from his intense clenching.

Soviet got offended, he was setting annoyed.

"Really? You won't let him love me? Then why did he let Me touch earlier him, hm? Then why did he Let me kiss him passionately? He also even returned it Back to me the same way I did to him first, he is already showing love and affection to me, If you Dare change that, I won't hesitate to bury you Alive, Son." Soviet Glared back to his own son with an smirk plastered on his face.

Russia was also getting annoyed and offended, he wasn't holding his anger any further.

"FATHER.. WE ALREADY FUCKING TALKED ABOUT THIS SO MANY TIMES BEFORE HE EVEN VISITED!" Russia shouted to his very own father.

Soviet was shocked, russia shouted to him for the first time.. Soviet didn't expected that Coming.

Even russia was shocked aswell, but Russia didn't feel any regrets for doing it, but only the feeling x being shocked instead, but because of the Annoyance that Soviet had received, he had dared to shout back Even louder.

"WELL, FOR THE LOVE OF DEATH.. HOW MANY TIMES DO I ALSO HAVE TO SAY THAT, I. CAN'T. GET. HIM. OUT. OF. MY. HEAD. !" Soviet replied, also shouting back to his son.

Russia was getting Badly offended, his anger to his father all the way years ago, he was letting it all out Just now.

"OH REALLY? YOU ALSO KNOW DANM WELL THAT HE IS MY BOYFRIEND AND I ALREADY FUCKING PLANNED OUR FUTURE MARRIAGE WITHOUT HIM KNOWING BECAUSE I WANTED IT TO BE AN SURPRISE WHEN I KNOW THAT HE IS NOW FULLY READY, AND YOU ALSO KNOW SO FUCKING WELL THAT I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY FUCKING HEART !" Russia shouted back with indeed Pure annoyance and rage in his tone of voice.

"I FUCKING KNOW! BUT I JUST CAN'T FUCKING GET HIM OUT OF MY HEART ASWELL! HE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING, KIND, CARING, AND MORE THINGS THAT I CAN EVER IMAGINE IF I EVER WANTED AN WIFE!" Soviet shouted back with The most obvious rage In his voice, his rage were more extreme then Russia himself.

"WE BOTH KNOW SO DAMN WELL THAT HE IS PERFECT! SO DAMN PERFECT THAT THE WHOLE FAMILY WANTS HIM ASWELL, AND BESIDES.. HE WILL LOVE ME MORE THEN HE CAN EVER LOVE WITH YOU! AND DON'T FORGET, I'M THE FUCKING REASON THE WHOLE FAMILY MET HIM!!" Russia's shouts were starting to get louder each time his father shouted back.

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE THE REASON THE REST IF THE FAMILY MET HIM, I CAN ALSO BE THE ONE TO INTRODUCE HIM TO THE FAMILY ASWELL BECAUSE HIS FSTHER, KATIPUNAN IS AN CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE!" Soviet shouted back Even more louder, and even showing some More extreme rage in his own voice.. Also just to mention, Soviet getting angry and in rage would be more extreme then Russia.

"YOU KNOW WHAT RUSSIA? WHAT IF WE JUST MAKE AN DEAL! LIKE AN AGREEMENT OR SOMETHING!" Soviet shouted but instead with an now kinda low tune, he got annoyed on how he was losing.

Russia just sighed deeply and nodded, the annoyed look on his face didn't change though.

"what if We just agree to share Phil everyday? Like I had Phil today no you can have him tomorrow?" Soviet said crossing his arms, also still annoyed about their argument.

"Hm.. Fine! But it's only for phil.." Russia said finally giving in.

Soviet just nodded and sat down on the couch beside them.

Russia also decided to sit down on the same couch, but with an distance of course.

It was an awkward moment, but hey! At least they finally finished their argument right..?

End of chapter!!

How ya enjoyed folks!

Because likeee, I just noticed that this book also has 2 parts!

Soo likeee here I guess..

Just for you guys my fellow readers eheheh!

Also again, don't fucking ask on why I had posted and finished this late.

And word count is 1013 words, all I can say is, "dang.."

Now, buh-bye~!