ʚᰔ~Broke the Deal~ᰔɞ

third Person's view;

even if Russia and Soviet are now sitting in the same couch..

Their awkward aura didn't change.

Russia and Soviet are family but they aren't acting like one anymore.

Their argument and deal was loud and clear.

But they didn't expect it to be this awkward.

Russia was staring and looking everywhere trying to think about something to ease the awkward aura.

Meanwhile, with Soviet, he was already busy doing something.

Soviet then stood up and opened the door to just leave Russia behind, not caring if he is now alone.

Besides, Soviets excuses and tactics are always having to pull, "he's big and old enough to deal with himself" card.

By as Soviet left the room with Russia left behind, Russia then sighed and thought about Phil.

The thoughts of Philip cheating on him with his own father just breaks his heart into tiny pieces of glass shards.

It's like an deep scar that Would never go away.. Like an hurtful permanent scar.

Russia can already imagine Philip having more fun with his father.

The thoughts of Philip walking down the aisle, but the Bridesgroom isn't him.. But his father.

Russia is just Very reliefed that Soviet Came up with the deal, or else he would be filled with Never ending anger to his father.

Anger that can never be thrown and be hidden away.

Russia is always an overthinker when they comes to Philip being with someone else, especially if it's literally his own brothers.

But this time, it was his father.

The sudden dark thoughts had filled Russias head and mind, Russia tried to shake and throw the thoughts away by thinking about Philip and him together.

The thoughts of Philip and Russia together had already made russia smile to himself.

The thoughts of Philip walking down the aisle in an beautiful white wedding dress, and Him Russia standing there wearing an black tuxedo suit, waiting patiently for his upcoming Wife.

It surely made Russia blush Hard.

But all of those fantasys had been washed away when Russia heard and loud moan, and groans not far away from he room he was currently in.

Russia quickly stood up, he knew which room it would be in.

He slowly walked towards the room where Philip is In, the room where the two of them left Philip in earlier ago.

The door was slightly cracked open.

Russia peaked and it had already happend.. Again.

The the two of them was, His father pounding inside Philip on the bed.

Philip did nothing, all he did was let it happens to him.

He had spread his legs for him, wrapped his arms around his fathers neck, and let his father kiss and fuck him in any additional every way possible..

It all hurts again.

The urge to just slam the door open to reveal himself was almost taking over them.

But Russia remembered the deal he had with his father, his father Cleary said that he will have Philip today, and Russia can have Philip the next day after.