Introduction

As the Sully family arrives to The Metkayina clan, the chief's daughter Leilani is given the job of teaching the new arrivals their way. The eldest son of Jake Sully seems to fall in love with the chief's daughter but she does not feel the same as she sees them as bad people, having the blood of the sky people in them. As they both start to become closer, she soon realises who he really is. A handsome, loving, protective boy.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Main:

Leilani, daughter of Tonowari

Neteyam, son of Jake Sully

----------------------------------------------------------------

Side:

Jake Sully

Tsireya, daughter of Tonowari

Lo'ak, son of Jake Sully

Neytiri, daughter of Eytukan

Kiri, daughter of Jake Sully

Tuktirey, daughter of Jake Sully

Aonung, son of Tonowari

(Anyone else I missed)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Leilani, daughter of Tonowari

Leilani is 15 year old girl who was born apart of The Metkayina clan, as the eldest of her siblings, she has to fulfil many responsibilities and be a good role-model towards her siblings. Though she hates it, she hates how her father relies on her, how her mother makes her do things she refuses to do, how she has to keep her brother out of trouble and how her sister is the perfect golden child. 

Though Leilani is blessed with looks, she has long beautiful hair, black and curly. She was gifted with siren type eyes, coloured with blue, green and yellow around the pupil. She has long full eyelashes and juicy lips. Her skin, the colour of the water, light blue with a mix of light green. 

Leilani loves nature and all her people but she hates the sky people with her life. When she was little, her father would tell her stories about the sky people. As the stories grew on and on about all the bad things they did, so did her hatred for them. When the Sully family arrives and she finds out they have demon blood in them, she starts to hate them for who they are. But Neteyam changes that.

----------------------------------------------------------------

(a/n): Hi guys, I hope you like this story, if you have any ideas about the nexts parts. Please do tell, I would love to take in all your ideas.

Please don't forgot to like and comment, if you can share that would be amazing. 

Thank you so much. 🫶🫶❤️