002

Loud footsteps were heard down the hallway as they were fast approaching a dark door that was soon pushed open as a man came in and went straight to a monitor.

"Sam connect me to him please," he said as he put a headset on.

Hyunjin quickly connected him to Minho and stayed quiet. He knew not to say anything and let the man do what he did best.

The man already knew what Minho did he was informed earlier by one of his men.

-

"I kinda might have involved a civilian...." Minho said as he looked away from jisung and focused on the road

"Mb it's me, try not to catch anyone's attention and start heading this way but keep in mind they might start following you, as they are close by" a new voice was heard jisung eyes widened as he recognized the voice but he couldn't quite remember from where.

"Boss!?" Minho was surprised to hear him as his boss was supposed to be busy in a meeting with some higher-ups.

"MB please focus on getting he-"

"MB THEY ARE NOW FOLLOWING YOU" Bin screamed scaring both Minho and jisung

"Shit, alright kid get ready in case you are needed" he said as he started to speed up.

"Alright, change of plans! Bin try to distract them and MB head over to garage #8 and switch out cars. I'll have a team meet you there and have them take care of Jinhun. Please I beg of you, try not to get yourself or the civilian hurt I'll be waiting for you here!"

This caught Jisung attention. Did they have this all planned out? he couldn't ask as he already knew he wasn't getting an answer.

"Yes, boss!" was heard from both Changbin and Minho.

"Alright kid you heard him hang on tight and try not to get a bullet in your head" he said as he placed a hand on jisung headrest looking over at him and then back as he started to reverse quickly turning the car around.

"And I'll answer questions later or well he would" he said mentioning the radio with his head since it was connected to the call. As he turned back around and started to speed off again

Jisung only nodded now taking in everything that was happening. He was technically kidnapped by a mafia and could lose his life at any moment. While all he was trying to do was take care of his roommates. Who probably haven't realized he has been kidnapped. They probably think he went home early.

All of this happened because a guy started to harass him. His night couldn't be going any better.

-

They quickly made it to a large empty parking lot with a building to the side of it it had two large garage doors.

"Alright as soon as we get in there get out and get into the other car you got that kid?"

"Yeah but how are we going to get in if the doors are closed??" He said as he looked at the two doors that were still closed.

"Don't worry about that focus on what you need to do" Minho said as he started to go straight for the door.

"WAIT ARE YOU CRAZY!?" He panicked looking at Minho and holding onto his seat.

"Maybe, but you may want to look again" he said and just in time the door was lifted.

Inside a black jeep and a black car were waiting for them. Quickly they both got off as jisung went straight to the other car and Minho went to talk to the men.

After a few seconds, Minho got in the car. He quickly started the car and made his way opposite where they had come from.

"MB, you are clear to start heading this way. Bin and the others have distracted them. It seems like they didn't realize the switch." That voice spoke again. Jisung could sworn he heard that voice somewhere before.