003

"With that being said jisung will be joining our squad in two days" Chan said smiling at the younger. Catching everyone off guard.

"WHAT!?" The three of them looked up at the man questioning his words.

"HE will be joining us in two days. I suggest you get to know him. This is ha-"

"Jisung. My name is jisung." He said cutting off Chan and giving him a look. He wasn't supposed to say his full name to anyone in the mafia. That could lead to suspicions about who he is.

"Yes, well I know you three may have questions. Like why him? What's so special about him?" It was like he was reading their minds.

Hyunjin wondered why Chan would allow jisung to join. Changbin wondered what could the boy offer to the team. And if he needed any training. Minho was wondering what was so special about the boy to be allowed to even step foot on their territory and better yet why he wasn't killed as soon as he got out of the car.

"Well to say the least me and jisung are close buddies from back when I was training with sir. Yes. Jisung has been part of our mafia before." Jisung looked up at Chan as if he wanted to kill the guy. Why would he even say he was a part of them in the past.

Chan put his hand on the younger's shoulder reassuring jisung that he knew what he was doing.

"No questions are to be asked. So now Changbin, Hyunjin, and Minho I will trust that you become good friends of jisung the same way we are."

"Yes, boss"

"Good. Now jisung there is a car out front the driver will take you home. Make sure to pack all your things and be ready in two days.

-

"Do you think that new guy is good?"

"From the way Chan described him it sounded like it?"

"What about you Minho hyung what do you think about him?"

"Who is he, really? Why would sir let someone go? And why is the guy back and not killed by anyone? We have many enemies I'm sure they would've found him and tortured him to get information."

"We can't question anything Minho." Changbin said staring at him. But Changbin himself was also questioning too.

It was known once you are a part of a mafia there's no way out other than death. And to be let go and able to join back was never heard of making jisung a very interesting person.

"Guys, I have an idea what if I just check the system for him? We have records of everyone that has been part of the mafia."

"Wow, there's actually a brain up there" Changbin said teasing the younger since Hyunjin was known to say questionable things.

"HEY! Of course there is a brain up here. I am the hacker out of us three." He said flipping his nonexistent long hair.

"Whatever, just hurry and look him up"

They were all curious to know about this guy. They all wanted to know why he was so special. Why he was coming back and why was he let go?