007

"So, to begin this meeting I would like to talk about Jisung and the plans for him."

"As you may all of heard from Chan, jisung will be joining this squad. I choose for him to be in this squad because he is as talented as you all are."

The three mafia members looked at jisung surprised. They now understood why jisung was given a chance. He was just like them.

Chan's squad was the most powerful and successful group in the whole mafia. They received orders directly from the leader. Only Chan was able to talk to the leader though. They were the special group of the mafia the S-class squad as some say.

"So, now he is back for obvious reasons the enemy has been after him. I believe they are trying to get information out of him. So to ensure his safety he will be staying with you guys at your mansions. And as for his friends..." he paused looking at the three roommates and he saw how bad they looked.

Seungmin with blood on his arm, jeongin with dried tears on his cheeks, and Felix his face was pale and it looked as if the life was sucked out of him. He looked over each one of them he felt bad for them but due to his son's recklessness, he now had to take care of them. He didn't mind he just hoped they would accept his offer.

"His friends, I would like to apologize for what you all have gone through. Your life was put at risk today. Knowing our enemy they won't stop until they get what they want, and that could mean capturing our friends... I would like to offer you all a choice."

The silence was loud, the three roommates knew this was going to happen. Before jisung came back they talked about possibly joining the mafia at first they all pointed out the consequences, but after thinking about it they all came up with an answer.

Meanwhile, Jisung was studying his friends to see any hesitation in their faces. But the three roommates didn't show any type of reaction to what his father was about to say.

"Will you three, like to join the Blue Rose Mafia and receive protection from us? If your answer is yes then you will swear your loyalty to the Blue Rose Mafia and become a member the traditional ritual set by the creators of our Family, and if your answer is no then after this day you will walk the world with a target on your head. Please take your time and choose wisely."

Everyone looked at the three roommates. Jisung was getting nervous as his friends didn't say anything for a few seconds but he was startled when the three stood up from their seats to walk over to the leader and kneel in front of him with their heads down.

"We agree to join The Blue Rose Mafia, but on one condition if it's not much trouble, we wish to stay close to jisung as you may understand he is the only person we trust with our life." Felix spoke sounding in between confident and shy at the same time.

Jaeon chuckled at the three. He saw something in the three he only saw in jisung. He understood why jisung was friends with them. Just like jisung there was always something he wanted in return if he ever did a favor for his dad.

Jisung also chuckled he couldn't believe his friends. He knew his dad was going to have them close to jisung anyways. He was also happy because his friends were now out of danger.

The three roommates looked up thinking Jaeon was chuckling because he was making fun of the three. But they relaxed when they saw the small smile on his face.