006

"Then with that being said let's go, introduce me to the people who have kept you company while we couldn't son"

The two walked down the hallways both in their thoughts with silence between them. Jisung thinking about the times he was a kid running around the place feeling a deep emptiness and saddened at the memories.

He would always be running away from his dad crying with a blurry vision. He did it enough times to the point the boy didn't have to open his eyes to know where he was going. All of the memories cause him to remember the trauma he developed because of that.

He never told anyone, he believed no one knew. He was traumatized he never liked showing his weak side to anyone. He hated being weak, he hated it so much he would blame himself and in some ways, he would "punish" himself for it. He would develop habits like not eating for days, not letting himself relax or even sleep he would spend days training in order, to not seem weak. One day he took as far as harming himself.

He took it seriously because everyone around him did so too. His father would scream at him for showing the least amount of weakness. His second trainer would abuse the power he had and beat jisung for the same thing. So he grew to hate showing weakness.

On the other hand, jaeon was having an internal fight with himself. He didn't know if he should speak to jisung or let the jisung be the first to speak. He wanted to speak to jisung as a father and ask about all the things he had been up to. But he knew jisung didn't like him very much and he knew they weren't that close. He was trying his best to be the father he needed to be for him but it was hard considering his past mindset still bothering him.

"Sir, about my ret-"

"Jisung, you know you always have the option of calling me father or dad" Jisung eyes widen he remembered how in the past his father would always tell him to call him sir instead of father or dad. This made jisung realize how much his father had changed.

"Dad, about my return, what is it you want me to do now?"

"Hmm, well as you heard from Chan you are to be under his squad You are to not call attention to yourself. As you may now realize people know about your existence. They might also know about you being the next leader-"

"WHAT!? HOW!?"

"Jisung, keep it down, please? Now the reason Chan's squad was there at the party is the exact reason you are here now. You see the guy that was harassing you had information on you, but it was wrong. He's from a low gang but somehow he managed to get information from us."

"Most of it was wrong and outdated. The information was from when we sent you off. When you had your natural hair color and still wore your glasses. So the description was all wrong but they did get your apartment number right."

"But- We believe he also sold it off to our enemy mafia The Red Diamonds. The men that you met at the elevator were from The Red Diamonds"

"I- is that how they knew who I was?"

"What do you mean-"

"When they broke into our apartment one of them called me by my name and said how hard it was for them to find me" Both of them stopped walking, jeaon being shocked by what he just heard. Making him realize how bad the situation was.