🌻¹⁶

The following day, Corey woke up in Jonathan's bed. Nothing had happened which he was okay with. He just hopes Jonathan takes the hint because he was ready to take this whole thing to another level.

He slides off the bed and heads to the bathroom. He rinses his face and makes his way back to the room, he finds Jonathan awake and he was opening the curtains.

"Morning" he says.

Jonathan turned around and smiled.

"Hey, how did you sleep?" He asked as he made the bed.

"Great. How about you?"

"Same same"

Corey wactched Jonathan make the bed, the loose tshirt he was wearing would expose his biceps and just the sight of Jonathan's nipples made him a little horny.

"So do you have a spare toothbrush or.....are we sharing?"

Jonathan blushes.

"I have a spare one" he says and opens a few drawers and takes a toothbrush out. Corey smirked as he took it.

"Too bad...I was hoping we could share"

"How about this....you and I can share something else" Jonathan says. Corey steps forward, hand on Jonathan's right side.

"Yeah?"

Jonathan leans forward.

"Yeah"

They were about to kiss but a series of knocks on the door interrupted them.

"Breakfast is ready!" Benedict's voice called out.

Jonathan sighed while Corey smirked. So Jonathan wanted the kiss? He'll make sure to give him one.

"Let's freshen up"

═───────◇───────═

Skye and Prince made their way out of the palace, as usual guards were following them. Skye strapped Sam in the car seat and give the toddler a carrot stick which the toddler chucked out of the car window. Skye sighed.

"I think he hates carrots"

Prince laughed and opened the baby bag and hands Sam a celery stick which the toddler ate happily.

"Maybe he likes celery more"

"Right"

Today they were going to Skye's mother's house for breakfast as they had missed the dinnner. Afterwards, they were to take Sam back to the palace for his first homeschooling lesson.

They all sit in the back, putting Sam in the middle. The driver was a personal guard for the king.

On the way, Skye fluffed his hair making Prince smile.

"I like your hair long like this"

Skye blushed at the compliment.

"Thanks, I honestly forgot about it once I had Sam. Now it seems like it's similar to my crown, I love it."

"I can tell. By the way your tiara arrives today. Will you wear it for practice?"

"Mhm. Oh the other day, Star told me some superstition about a tiara falling off the queen's head."

Prince scoffed.

"Those are myths. Don't believe in that. My mom has this thing of following royal protocol to the tee. You just be the best queen you can be and live a happy life"